First Maryland Deathfest XII bands announced

yeah but you like uninteresting bands like mgla that are neither heavy nor innovative so let's get some context here.

You talk like Brian's the only one who likes Mgla. Untrue. While perhaps not overwhelmingly "innovative," I find them quite enjoyable and have heard good things (from more that one source) about their live show.

I bought the all access four day pass, but really have no intention of visiting the Soundstage.

The 4-day all venues and the Ram's Head 3-day have both sold out.

Did you get tickets?

Depends what you are into.
I think this year's was way better than next years.......

Sure, its the only chance to see Candlemass, but they have toured before.

My Dying Bride is the one who it will really hurt to miss.

Did you get tickets?

Depends what you are into.
I think this year's was way better than next years.......

Sure, its the only chance to see Candlemass, but they have toured before.

My Dying Bride is the one who it will really hurt to miss.

I did not. I wanted to wait to see. I do like this year's lineup.

Really hoping more Ram's Head 3-days go on sale. With the demand they're having, I really doubt the cheap tix will be hitting Ebay like they have in years past.

You talk like Brian's the only one who likes Mgla. Untrue. While perhaps not overwhelmingly "innovative," I find them quite enjoyable and have heard good things (from more that one source) about their live show.

I bought the all access four day pass, but really have no intention of visiting the Soundstage.

I am also planning to check out Mgla.

Very happy I was able to get the earlybird 4-day all access pass. I may go to the Soundstage to catch Black Breath & The Secret. Otherwise, that venue's lineup didn't really appeal to me.

I kind of find it funny that he said that and there are literally bands that invented genres playing the fest. I mean I'm only poking around because I get that he's not into extreme type stuff but it's definitely not generic!

So there are more Elmo's, Bert's, Ernie's, Oscar's than Cookie Monsters? :saint:

So, a band is generic if they have growling vocals? (Not to mention that calling growling vocals "cookie monster vocals" was old when it started)

Also, Ulver is on MDF, they are in no way generic.

You may not like the bands on MDF, that does not mean they are all generic.