First Music You Ever Bought

Not sure of the album title, but it was by The Spin Doctors.. I wanna say it was called "Pocket full of Kryptonite." And you people shouldn't be ashamed of the first records you bought, just because you may not like them anymore doesn't mean they weren't important to you at the time. They're just fucking records, its nothing to be embarrassed about.

First album I bought was Offsprings Americana.

Second album I bought was Ride The Lightning.

While the first pick had some very good tracks, it's the second that made the real impact.

First albums I bought were:

B000002H33.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

and

maiden-powerslave.jpg

when I was like 8 years old

Anyway, first album I ever bought was Iron Maiden's Somewhere In Time, on cassette, back in 86. I still have the cassette!

Cool! same here! But mine was on Vinyl (which i also still have). I think i may have even bought it in '86 too!!!! Possibly the greatest album artwork ever (and a great album too iirc).

edit: that was my first metal purchase. I think my first music purchase album was (vinyl):

459019f.jpg

the first 7'' single i ever bought was:

200px-Walkingonthemoon.jpg

I'm glad to see honesty in this thread. It's more fun that way! This is pretty enlightening, actually.

Haha, I don't think anyone has a reason not to be honest. It's not like they can say "The first album I bought was In The Nightshade Eclipse on tape! TR00!"

dr. dre - "the chronic" and green day - "dookie" are also a couple of the first ones I got. I was thinking the MJ ones might have been one of my parents, although I listened to them all the time, so then one of these might have been the first I went out and decided on myself.