First online Ghost Reveries review.

Qth said:
Its funny how reviewers/critics work with having opinions about other musicians work, but they cant take if someone doesnt like their little review.

"I didn't write the concerned review, but it's someone of my staff. So I don't protect my work but the idea we have of how we work."

Its funny how reviewers/critics work with having opinions about other musicians work, but they cant take if someone doesnt like their little review

Well as far as I can see, something like 90% of the board posters here can't read French properly. Can you? If so fair enough, if not read my thoughts...

I could write a review like the frenchie's without even having heard the album

What a teaser.... :(

Ellestin said:
Well as far as I can see, something like 90% of the board posters here can't read French properly. Can you? If so fair enough, if not read my thoughts...

No I cant, and i know i would get alot more out of it if knew french. But i did understand that it didnt have that much detailed info...

Qth said:
Seems more like a description of Opeth than a review of GR. Didnt give me much. Maybe its the bad translation.

Chaostar said:
Hmm, no it's not the translation, it's how this review is made...

And I was not the one flaming about big words etc, i just expected a more in depth review. I just reacted when he comes here and tell us that we cant have opinions about it etc.

Rensei: I know, wrong put by me, but hes part of the site, and hes here defending it. All im saying is that he doesnt have to be here if he doesnt like it, its not like we jumped on to their forum to start bashing it.

Anyway i made my point, I will shut up now since its getting out of hand.

spigot said:
I could write a review like the frenchie's without even having heard the album

What a teaser.... :(

This is what it comes down to. The review told us absolutely nothing. Usually reading a review will make me excited for an album. Not this time...

*waiting for a good review.