First time...

:)

I was in school, and my unique metal friend lend me something called anathema with a angel in the cover (eternity), what is this??? am a closeminded thrash / death metaller !!!
soon Anathema passed metallica as my favorite band !!!!

:Spin:

borrowed alternative 4 from a friend. i was sharing the earphones with a friend of mine, listening to "shroud of false." i had never heard anything of that kind in my life...it has never been the same for me since that day :p

There was this super cool metal program on the radio (Metalopolis, Studio Brussel) and every now and then they played songs like Fragile Dreams and Empty. It was especially the main riff of Fragile Dreams that did the job for me :)
So I bought Alternative 4 a few weeks after its release.
Damn I was so young then.

emm, i should say that men who had long hair in the past but short now are best. prefer them at all times! :D

*who might i be talking about...*

I heard some MDB on the radio (metalopolis, it seems to be very popular around here :p ) and really liked it. Bought Like gods of the sun a few weeks later, and wanted more in the same genre. That's how i found The Silent Enigma, but i didn't like it at all.
Later I heard Empty on a compilation cd from a magazine, and it became my favorite track on that cd. I played it so many times that I often expect "mirror mirror" from blind guardian after Empty... o_O
Few weeks later i was hooked...

Oh come on girls! There are way too many examples of blokes with long hair that look, well... gay. Aren't there? Not every long-haired dude ooze testosterone :rolleyes: ;)

And sol is right. Men who once had long hair but now has a mohawk (or just a short hair) are truly the best :D