First time...

Crack Hitler said:
Oh come on girls! There are way too many examples of blokes with long hair that look, well... gay. Aren't there? Not every long-haired dude ooze testosterone :rolleyes: ;)

And sol is right. Men who once had long hair but now has a mohawk (or just a short hair) are truly the best :D

Problem is those who cut their long hair short do it because they get bored with it and don't want to take care of it any more. Or they simply get bald :D

Wait a minute... getting bald is driven by testosterone. So yeah, you're right :)

Then I like feminine men. :loco:

look. i like going to gigs and do all that wild headbanging and play with my hair when i don't have anything to do and all that. the thing is you really get tired after some time. all the shampoos and conditioners and the gentle combing. and then you have hair everywere. in the bathtub, on the bed, in your food :yuk: ... plus, it's not really healthy, i mean, i don't wanna get bald in me 20's. anyways, is hair so important?

Crack Hitler said:
Oh come on girls! There are way too many examples of blokes with long hair that look, well... gay. Aren't there? Not every long-haired dude ooze testosterone :rolleyes: ;)

And sol is right. Men who once had long hair but now has a mohawk (or just a short hair) are truly the best :D

And what if someone has a long mohawk? Then it is expert? :)
(again it's my ex-bf hahaha..)

Ghostie said:
And what if someone has a long mohawk? Then it is expert? :)
(again it's my ex-bf hahaha..)

It depends :Smug: But from my perspective short-mohawk-haired dudes are the manliest. Not that I watch guys that way.. umm.. you know.. Just talkin about meself. Right?

:Spin:

Plus some of those headbanging kids with long hair don't look too convincing moshing and holdin a \m/ in the air just for the sake of it 'cause everyone else is doing it. You know?

Kidman from Meshuggah sure as hell didn't need to have any hair to bang his head and look convincing and *man* and scary at the same time :headbang:

Crack Hitler said:

i just have to agree with that..!
biggrin.gif

Crack Hitler said:
jealous of what? those gorgeus long hairs? :lol: nah, mate. each to his own, I decided to ruin my chick-magnet on purpose years ago :D

Poor you, you must have had a terrible time back in those days.

So you look like Magua from The Last of the Mohicans?