First!

i've tried the t-shirts!
vintersorg's t-shirt fits quite perfectly. maybe a little bit long but the width is perfect!
manegarm's shirt is a little bit longer and larger but it's ok!
i suppose this difference is because they have been printed on different shirts, vintersorg's is of thicker material, i suppose i will not wear it a lot during summer, looks like there's some sauna-danger :lol:

It's… here!!!!!! But the poster came ripped, so I'll have to sue Napalm :( .

Do you want my poster? No idea how much it'd take to ship to Costa Rica, but I got the poster...and I'm really not a 'poster' person. So it's just going to sit on a shelf somewhere. I'd much rather that it go to someone who would actually want it.

You can mail me something cool from Costa Rica as an exchange :D

Do you want my poster? No idea how much it'd take to ship to Costa Rica, but I got the poster...and I'm really not a 'poster' person. So it's just going to sit on a shelf somewhere. I'd much rather that it go to someone who would actually want it.

You can mail me something cool from Costa Rica as an exchange :D

YEAAAAAAAH!!! I'll send you a message.

Allfader is also within my friends, look for one that starts with a " K ".

so...everybody in here has a fb page and i didn't know that....good! :)
(honestly it's my fault, because i've landed on facebook's world only some months ago, after myspace went crazy)

so...everybody in here has a fb page and i didn't know that....good! :)
(honestly it's my fault, because i've landed on facebook's world only some months ago, after myspace went crazy)

Haha yeah, I only started adding everyone here about… a week ago hee hee.

You haven't added me either... Feeling left out now... :cry:

Well add Lefay and then add me :p .

Just as a side note, please do not mention my FB username here.

Hey guys, you can add me on Facebook too. I mostly use my page for music and staying in touch with the Underground Metal World. And that’s where I regularly express my Vintersorgism… I’m pretty sure all my “real friends” who don’t listen to Metal blocked me, ahah! So you’ll be welcome… especially if you like to share and discuss good music. I’m in Defiance’s contacts, the Viviane with a norsk name :)

Hey guys, you can add me on Facebook too. I mostly use my page for music and staying in touch with the Underground Metal World. And that’s where I regularly express my Vintersorgism… I’m pretty sure all my “real friends” who don’t listen to Metal blocked me, ahah! So you’ll be welcome… especially if you like to share and discuss good music. I’m in Defiance’s contacts, the Viviane with a norsk name :)

She's a nice gal, not insane (like me), so feel do add her. Oh, and thanks Dinka:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMafvbGHIMw&feature=player_embedded#at=54