First!

just to make a vague prediction, how long did you wait for having the pack delivered since napalm shipping-confirmation mail?
1 week or less/more?

In my case was three days! :Smokin:

3 days???? :yow:
so fast? :yow:
is it shipped by plane? because if it's shipped this way i should probably expect to have it soon, since the neartest airport is really... near!
cool news! the only thing i fear is that the postman would not find anyone on delivery and would do some stupid things like leaving it in front of my door (that means someone can steal it :cry:)

Well, I actually didn't mean to bad-mouth the print, my comment was only directed at the strange shape of the shirt as a whole (which as it turns out actually wasn't so bad when I got it on. apparently I need to loose weight...) (he he)
As I also agree with simplicity being the way to go in several cases, I still would have loved to have hoodies of Solens Rötter, Jordpuls and Borknagar's Universal with the album-cover on the back, as I feel these pictures would do well in this way. Borky should be black, and the other two should have the colour scheme of the album (happily dreaming away...)

Still, one of the V-shirts I've worn the most is just like the new one, only with the Hedniskhjärtad logo instead of the classic one. Sadly, it's a fake (sorry :cry:), but the quality is good.

Ok, I can definitely see why everyone (almost) is raving about Klippor Och Skär! Amazing track! And the album as a whole... Damn, there is just so much of it, ha ha! Will certainly take a whole lot of listens to it to get it completely dissected, but for; WOW! Much more of an immediate hit than Solens Rötter in my humble opinion (yes, I dare defy acronyms, use the bloody language fff!) ( ;) )

:popcorn:
Tell me more!

:lol: Glad you love it! Klippor och Skär is really still my favorite track but Mörk Nebulosa keeps standing out with further listens and Vindögat is another favorite.

I actually got the shirt specifically because it's so simple I'd feel comfortable wearing it anywhere. Call me grumpy, but metal shirts that scream "Look! I'm EVIL!" or "Fuck You I won't Do What You Tell Me" really don't appeal to me anymore. So just the name in an ornate and pretty font? Doesn't even look like a 'band shirt', and that's the appeal to me.

Oh indeed! I hate those "Look at me I'm eviiiiiiil" or Iron Maiden shirts, I prefer the simple ones; however, for some reason I simply didn't feel like buying this one.

3 days???? :yow:
so fast? :yow:
is it shipped by plane? because if it's shipped this way i should probably expect to have it soon, since the neartest airport is really... near!
cool news! the only thing i fear is that the postman would not find anyone on delivery and would do some stupid things like leaving it in front of my door (that means someone can steal it :cry:)

Napalm and Nuclear have incredibly fast shipping, Deutschepost is excellent. Even more, you can tell the guys at Napalm work really hard, since they'd sent my order one day after I'd placed it. That's pretty amazing IMO, I guess the only thing that comes close to that is Amazon's one day shipping (at an extra USD 30 charge, of course).

i'm still not sure about my favourite songs, but i suppose the ones that have hit me mostly are: Klippor Och Skär, Till Dånet Av Forsar Och Fall, Mörk Nebulosa and Skogen Sover. but i think they are all fantastic! i also love all the chouruses, especially the one that sings "uhhuhuh" in the last part Stjärndyrkan.
were all reviewers drunk?
nearly all the reviews you have posted here were not so positive, while i think the album is really good and strong, maybe the stronger since cosmic genesis!
but time can also change my actual views, maybe i'm just a little bit too much enthusiastic ahahah.
anyway in the reviews people gives really contrasting opinions. someone says there's nothing new, no step forward, someone says he has pushed too much the limit and became too much pretentious. c'mon make up your minds!
i think the album is still progressive but not to so much as visions or the focusing and maybe is for this that the album doens't sound so heavy to digest for me.

lefay82 said:
i'm still not sure about my favourite songs, but i suppose the ones that have hit me mostly are: Klippor Och Skär, Till Dånet Av Forsar Och Fall, Mörk Nebulosa and Skogen Sover. but i think they are all fantastic! i also love all the chouruses, especially the one that sings "uhhuhuh" in the last part Stjärndyrkan.
nearly all the reviews you have posted here were not so positive, while i think the album is really good and strong, maybe the stronger since cosmic genesis!
but time can also change my actual views, maybe i'm just a little bit too much enthusiastic ahahah.
anyway in the reviews people gives really contrasting opinions. someone says there's nothing new, no step forward, someone says he has pushed too much the limit and became too much pretentious. c'mon make up your minds!
i think the album is still progressive but not to so much as visions or the focusing and maybe is for this that the album doens't sound so heavy to digest for me.

Well my review was quite positive! ;)

But yeah, I really felt like the reviews didn't do the record justice at all. I thought they were all quite poorly written and didn't really address the record (or sound like they'd listened to it, for that matter).

It's one thing to not like a record, but it's another thing to not like a record and then give a score that is a good score. I think zines really suck for the most part. Except mine, of course, but I try to be cognizant of quality and expressing my personal opinion and relation to the band. That said, it's a tough thing to do.

Also: I think Jordpuls is definitely the best (or tied) since Cosmic Genesis too.

have anyone noticed who beautifully andreas sings in this album?
i'm amazed! i love every single note of the vocal lines, furthermore i think he sings in a slightly diverse way from usual, most of all in clean parts.

For my taste and after couple of listening:
1. God damn those vocals gives me shivers(in a positive way, I`m singing those fake swedish lyrics too :).
2. I think that it`s just slightly better then CosmicG, but it`s definitely a grower. It`s growing so fast that I have to limit myself for one listen/day.

Well my review was quite positive! ;)

But yeah, I really felt like the reviews didn't do the record justice at all. I thought they were all quite poorly written and didn't really address the record (or sound like they'd listened to it, for that matter).

It's one thing to not like a record, but it's another thing to not like a record and then give a score that is a good score. I think zines really suck for the most part. Except mine, of course, but I try to be cognizant of quality and expressing my personal opinion and relation to the band. That said, it's a tough thing to do.

Also: I think Jordpuls is definitely the best (or tied) since Cosmic Genesis too.

Well d'oh, if you have a Vintersorg album and the review scores less than 4/5 it really wasn't an accurate review. I'm sure that if they'd been drunk they'd have written better reviews. Which makes me come to the conclusion that most people are stupid (well that's obvious) because they don't understand Vintersorg haha.

you guys who have already the booklet, please tell me what is sung in världsalltets at about 3 minutes and 48.
i hear "smyger från by vinterns kyla(n) uti sommar grönska(n)" but i could also have allucinations :lol:
im not sure about the N because i cannot hear them well.

I still have to listen to Jordpuls but Hollenthon's With Vilest of Worms to Dwell is definitely among my top albums of all time!

I wasn't too happy with Solens Rötter so I'm a bit respectful towards the new record.

Well, it's official - a package of metal swag from Austria beat a soccer ball pump from California.

And I am very happy with the Vintersorg shirts! (I didn't even get to the CD yet!)

damn....i'm still waiting.
every morning i wake up excited thinking that i may get the pack, then every day since 5 days lunch time arrives and nothing arrives, that means that i won't get anything cause they don't deliver in the afternoon :(

damn....i'm still waiting.
every morning i wake up excited thinking that i may get the pack, then every day since 5 days lunch time arrives and nothing arrives, that means that i won't get anything cause they don't deliver in the afternoon :(

Perhaps it would be better for you to go to the shop... :err:

The album is out since 25th March. :guh:

Perhaps it would be better for you to go to the shop... :err:

The album is out since 25th March. :guh:

i didn't care about the preorder (which i've done really late) but now the pack has been shipped and i wish to have it, but it's on his way to my home since 5 days....i'm getting a little bit anxious since it's a lot of stuff and i don't want it gets lost or something. but knowing italian service everything could happen!!!! :(

do you really think there's a shop in here where i can find some vintersorg music ?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!! NOW!!!|!!!!!

edit: the t-shirt is simply awesome!!!! :)