Fission album "Crater"

I won a signed Crater copy at the Napalm Records site, and I received it almost a week ago... A great album!! And I love the two instrumentals! My favorites at the moment are Empty Nimbus and Mind Vortex.

This album really is a work of excellence. I love the thrash-melodic songs, which makes V's songs special in a lot of cases.

Many metal-bands have a red line that they follow musically through a song, though Vintersorg often has a quite different ending to a song than what the songs pre-phase and mid-phase is like. I personally love that, the clear changes and the fantastic switches from one rhythm to another makes it sound so completely amazing.

10 out of 10 from me for this album, both with the music and the lyrics as they add a lot of feeling to the songs with their philosophical/scientific touch. Some of the songs are so catchy, a lot of people probably dont listen to the lyrics, but they should, because it's not just about the understanding of a tune, but it's also about the message behind the music!

Ok, so im very new here, been registered forever though. I just wanted to say that i just picked up the Fission album and was very happy with the sound you guys have made. Actually extremely happy with it. I am a long-time Vintersorg fan, and own almost everything in the catalouge by Mr. V. Also just wanted to say that its seems i am in very good company on this board, everyone here seems to be cool. :headbang:

okay, so maybe I'm a bit late here now, but I gotta say, this Fission album is great.. good energy, great atmosphere..

Maybe this one question came up before, but I simply won't read all stuff in this forum it'd take years :p .. But are we gonna hear anything new with Havayoth in the future.. or even more Fission ? ..cheers