Floaty Ambient Music

if you want not just floaty but also a little dancey, then you might want to try Danny Howells' mix album 24:7.

CAIRATH said:
Global Communication - 76:14
Biosphere - Substrata
Love Spirals Downward - Flux
Synaesthesia - Ephemeral

Assuming you mean peaceful floaty ambient. There's also the creepy kind. But the above albums are all quite relaxing.
If you like Biosphere, it might be worth checking out Geir Jenssen's other band, Bel Canto (he's not in the band anymore, but was on a majority of their releases). Not quite floaty ambient, but worth checking out non the less.

hellforge said:
Check out October Falls (albums: Tuoni and Marras). They're not electronic, instead they play this really good atmospheric acoustic i don't know what. Great music to listen to when it's raining. Pretty melodic as well.

Cheers for recommending this dude. I just got in from work, totally nackered and feeling pretty turd, but Marras is definately making things better. :kickass:

If you have Winamp, go to shoutcast.com and search for "ambient chill". You should find a station called Digitally Imported.

Have you heard about the new “Sacred Blessings” CD?* It's a collection of songs inspired by the world’s great faiths, all handpicked by life coach ANTHONY ROBBINS. The CD features chants/mantras/music by Deva Premal, Miten & Craig Pruess.* Its perfect for releasing your mind while meditating and doing yoga.* Listen to some of the tracks like "I Love You Lord", "So much Magnificance", "You can Relax now" and my personal favorite the "Gayatri Mantra".* You can sample some tracks at* www.kosmicmusic.com/Product.do?code=KUS-10078&category=_future and buy the CD there, or at your local retail store.