For those of you lucky enough to make it to this tour...

Azogue

New Metal Member
I have a favor to ask of you. If any of you gets to talk to the band (Opeth), please ask them if they will tour with Porcupine Tree again in the fall.

Opeth are touring the US again in September/October in support for Damnation, however, I doubt they will have Porcupine Tree on their side this time around. I'm really hoping they do, but it seems very unlikely.

So, go ahead, ask them, it will put an end to all the speculation :cool:

I just ordered my tickets to the Boston show the day before yesterday. That would begreat if they came back in the fall. Seeing Opeth 4 times in the same year would rock!!!!

They are coming back in Sept./Oct.?? WONDERFUL! Whew! I am pissed because I am not going to be able to see them this time around. They are playing Chicago, but I am moving to Houston at the end of this month, so I will miss it. This leg isn't hitting Houston
cry.gif

Hey just a quick question, when you e-mail that address whom are you actually contacting and who replied to your question? Thanks.

PazuzusVortex said:
Hey just a quick question, when you e-mail that address whom are you actually contacting and who replied to your question? Thanks.

More than likely the webmaster, which from a previous post seems to be Mike's fiancee. So I would say whateve reply you get is truthful.

godmachine12 said:
More than likely the webmaster, which from a previous post seems to be Mike's fiancee. So I would say whateve reply you get is truthful.

Ok...so what would be the best way of contacting the band? One of them asked me to e-mail them about something, though I'm not sure through which address....

i mean its so awsome they tour here so much and care about the fans that much, but i seriously think they need a break and sit down and tale time out to make another awsome piece of music history for us.

Shit!

I asked Mikael last night after the Berklee gig and he said that they cancelled the North American dates in September/October for some European dates.
:yell: :erk: :cry:

They might tour with Porcupine Tree again though, cause he said he didn't know... but he said it very mysteriously...