For those of you who aren't American

couple points:

1. Anyone who hates people or doesn't like them based on their GOVERNMENT is a jerk.

2. Bush is not putting concentration camps all over the place or forcing people to find jews and send them to death, so I don't think he should be compared to Hitler.

L.A.? Why in the fuck would you want to go to L.A.? I hope it's not your first visit to America if you're going to L.A.

Also, our government does suck, but for certain reasons. I used to dispise our government until I realized why our government sucks so. Now, I am going to be going to college to prepare myself to go into the CIA. Unless, of course I get another band together and we got something going on, my music is top priority.

it's not decided yet and anyway, there's much time until that so... I'll go with my friend, and we'll try to find a good apartement. and after that, some job :p

Northern, Aryan, Black Metal. Rarg.

Ah, Darkthrone... and jokes made of them :)

By the way... Philadelphia owns California, just Philadelphia, we dont even NEED the rest of Pennsylvania- unless you LIKE Guys dressed up and acting like women (aka: the fairy) and Earthquakes... mudslides, and a bunch of large corporations owned by Japan, to the point where California is Japan with fake Blondes :rolleyes: