For those who aren't Finnish

nikon87

Bastard child
Aug 11, 2002
Wallriver, Finland
Tell me what do you think about Finland.
Do you like or hate Finnish people and why?

I better say nothing about,hmm,a couple of thousand finns :D

Well, i admire their metal stage there. And Im jelous about those 2mln's of saunas (or whatever its spelled), I like their Finlandia Vodka, especialy Cherry one.

But finns? I heard that they are shy, and kind. Never knew anyone besides internet, but I think that finns are cool :D

:headbang: There you Finns

:)they have WAY better metal sene in finland! and from pictures it looks like a very nice place to live. dont really personally know anyone from finland but they seem cool and nice.

Dah... just started the wave... soon we're going to have "For those of you who aren't german" and "What do you think about Hungary and hungarian people" etc etc.

Alright.
IMO, Finland fucking rules. Good economic development, beautiful people ( :D ), most free press and (mainly) ecologic concern, that's really important.

And your president is a woman, isn't it?! I like it!

Ok, that's it. About finns, for the few I know... they're weird, but nice.

My mother and I were thinking about moving to Finland in 2 or 3 years, but as I am going to the Brazilian Air Forces, this plan got cancelled, of course. Anyway, if we move, we'll go to Germany. Anyway, hope I can visit Finland soon (without being kicked out of there in 2 days). You have also a wonderful landscape.

I've got a sticker of Finland flag on my notebook. I've got also stickers of Poland, Brazil, Germany, Arabia and Cuba.

I heard that Finland has got only three seasons :lol:
Also, that it's hard to buy alcohol stuff :(
and everthing should be so expensive :eek:
But, these are the only negative things I've heard, else only good thing. I hope I can travel there any time....:)