Forum Meeting

Some highlights from my trip to Milan:

- Meeting Villain; the first time i saw him he was naked.
- Meeting Matse; he got naked soon after.
- Meeting Cuthalion, Alfred, rahvin, rahvin's gf and reitoei; unfortunately none of them got naked.
- Getting lost in Milan (it was a lot of fun!).
- Finding a lingerie store at nearly every corner, and a perfectly good excuse to enter it.
- Drinking Hell. \m/
- BenQ.

Not posting the rest of the r-rated stuff, because it will top plintus's 3 nights with the band, and in effect will make him a lot more jealous and miserable. :p
(Villain is doing a much better job at describing the events, so i'm leaving it to him to do that.)

@Villain: :lol: I insist i wasn't taking naps, it was just the sugar!

I kind of get the feeling someone is a bit jealous here... :Smug:

Nah, I'm quite happy everything worked out for you guys, but not meeting Nt3n... well, DUH! :D

You people are so NOT rock'n'roll :(

edit: drugs aren't bad for you, some make you a better person :Smug:

Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah. Nah.

You are on my ignore list, so post away whatever that is you are going to post. Away. The only difference is that pages get shorter :Smug:

Naah, we should at least give them a chance to figure it out.

Of course, we could also throw a few red herrings over there. So that they couldn't figure out which band-members real name "Ben" is. :Smokedev:

-Villain

^ Damn you hehe :guh: .

I guess what you meant about the BenQ stuff is that is that the "projector" screwed up once (at least) right?

And what is this about the "band member's real name is Ben"?

And wasn't Hyena at the meeting? Is she "Rei Toei"? She looks as if she were Hyena (no offence intended to anyone hehe).

The next part is coming a bit later, I'm somewhat busy with other things I have to write right now.

Anyways, I feel like I have to publicly admit I was more than a little disappointed for not meeting Hyena. I guess that's one more thing for the next time.

drugs aren't bad for you, some make you a better person :Smug:

At first I wasn't going to bother commenting on this, but I just remembered the last person who told me something similar killed himself a few months later. I guess the drugs made him too good a person to live with the rest of us.

I'm sure you know this, but the "better person" effect is just an illusion, caused by those very same drugs making you a worse person when you're not taking them.

-Villain

Either he's referring to drugs in the sense of medication or he's not really taking them, see the reference to unprotected sex for a hint of explicit irony. Being a better person is also way overrated (like Macs, getting drunk on champagne and being naked, although maybe having sex with multiple partners isn't, no).

Yeah, I got as much myself, I was just trying to show that drugs are a rather serious topic for me (thus my even dryer than usual tone).

It's not that I'd be worried about plintus, of all the people, even if he was really hurting himself, you know. :Smug:

-Villain

Matse changed his avatar. Of course that picture was taken in Milan by me. :cool:
I was looking through the pics i took with my phone today, and some of them seem rather good, but i have no idea how to get them to my pc. I have the usb cable lying somewhere around but not the program needed. I wonder if it can be done without the program..

It's a bit funny to think that in a meeting of internet geeks, only one person bothered to bring a camera.

Now i would post that we love plintus and would like to meet him, but he said i'm on his ignore list, so i'll just go to sleep. :zzz:

Well i have a nice camera on my mobile phone but i just forgot to take pictures when we were all together :)
I have some very gloomy pictures of me walking on an empty street, feeling like shit, right after the concert. But i doubt that anyone would like to see those :D

People who use phone cameras to take pictures must die. Want to keep the moment - use a proper camera, they are not that expensive and small enough.

I'm dragging my photographer everywhere, 2 DSLRs, tons of Lenses, Hasselblad, Holga, good thing he's not bringing his view camera yet.

"Geeks"? Gimmeabreak.