Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 07

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Entry 08

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will surely participate on this one Steve. This track is awesome, but might be hard for me to solo over since my theory limitation, but i will do my best to follow the chords and not just mess around with B harmonic minor

see this is were i have my problems...

when i listen to these tracks, i come up with the coolest solo's in my head, then when i get to the guitar...i just lose it. Its aggrevating.

i don't know if im the only guy that has these problems, but it stresses me out, i got a good idea on this part, but i bet when i get home, and try to find out things, ill lose it. I'll give it a try.

see this is were i have my problems...

when i listen to these tracks, i come up with the coolest solo's in my head, then when i get to the guitar...i just lose it. Its aggrevating.

i don't know if im the only guy that has these problems, but it stresses me out, i got a good idea on this part, but i bet when i get home, and try to find out things, ill lose it. I'll give it a try.

Hope to have you enter this time LS!:headbang:

Well, so far, we haven't had one entry for this one, so I'm considering extending the deadline for another week here, as long as I hear from all of you who plan on entering this one.....

Well, so far, we haven't had one entry for this one, so I'm considering extending the deadline for another week here, as long as I hear from all of you who plan on entering this one.....

I will surely, even if it will be a shitty solo, as it will be first time i will attempt to follow the chords. After tomorrow i will be a free person at last:lol: no more tests and school shit:kickass:
I have the feeling this will be liverslapper vs me vs maybe someone else (higly unlikely).

So, here we are, it's May 19th, and only one entry?

Are you guys giving up on this competition? Was this one too hard? Too busy with school/work/other responsibilities? Not interested?

My intention with starting this "competition", was to get you guys involved with sharing your playing skills with one another, to interact, share ideas, not really to "compete", although when you do something such as having a vote, there has to be a winner, in order for this to continue.And again, you guys get the opportunity to share your compositional skills as well.

Please let me know your reason for not entering, as I am considering this one to be put on hold for a while,and maybe the idea as a whole, until I can get some feedback from EVERYONE on this one as to why no one else, except for one person, decided to enter this time..........:confused:

i got some of the solo done but not all of it, its just been busy cause my little sister is graduating and i have lots of family comming up...sorry steve ill keep trying to find time though.

Mine is in. A little late :lol: :lol:. I totally forgot that i had school this friday, and thought of recording it on friday, but i we had school on friday to make up for the snow days we had in november and january (yes it snowed in seattle). Also friday was my mom's birthday and was busy with that.
Steve, I think this competition should keep going, it is fun, and is good guitar education, but we should have some more n00b friendly backing tracks, but still interesting. Remember the second contest? an E/B minor bangyour head track in 4/4 got 12 entries.
Here is an idea starting the next one. We should do solo competition playoffs
Start with an easy track where everyone can participate. The first 4 move on, with the winner providing the backing track(a little harder track and he still gets to play). Then the first two go to the final, but the backing track is provided by one of the guys that got eliminated in the semifinal or by Steve. This track should be the hardest. Winner of this gets to do the next contests track, or winner gets to be photoshoped or somehting stupid :lol:
i will elaborate more on this after dinner.
To Be Continued....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.