Forum updates

I could send a pm since I'm quite a long time here already, but well, I'm already moderator at the forum of Týr, Eluveitie, Heidevolk and Epica, and also in the chatbox of Epica, so it will get a bit too much hehe:rolleyes:
haha, for the dutch section of eluveitie boards where like no-one ever writes anything. that doesnt count ;-)

i guess olli is moderator anyway @mika.

i actually thought of offering to help them out here, but then i was like.. ummmmm nooooooohoooo, it would be too much work next to be admin of elu boards and being on the road like, almost every weekend plus i guess i wouldnt be loyal enough and way to unnice to their fans in here. hah. i would be the terror-mod i guess.. :worship: :lol:

Wow... pretty much everyone who come here PM:d me about the mod position. Maybe we should make everyone a mod :loco:

The choice was Cipher, who from now on will try to keep you on leash, or at least on topic. But as everyone was up for being a mod, we don't really need one here as everyone keeps things tidy and nice anyway, right? ;)

Also, if you have any creative ideas for the forum you can always post them in this topic.

Thanks!

what about making a topic sticky with interview and all kinds of press-release which can be found on the internet? and whenever someone finds sth he/she can post in the thread and a moderator adds it to the original list and deletes the additional post...

i hope it was understandable?

You don't have to be a mod to do that. The starter of the thread should to my understanding be able to modify his/her own post anyway. A mod can just toss it up as a sticky though.

So feel free to go ahead ;)

and the mod should delete those posts which aren´t needed anymore because they´re added to the first post^^

but hey, I will do that when I finally have MY press-work (*coughing*) done and my interview online^^ Then I have more time again.

So: hands off, this thread was my idea and my job *laughing*

Congrats! I would have offered but I'm only ever here when Mika tells me to come here, I have too many commitments to two bands who are technologically retarded and then awesome coursework in my spare time. Alas...I do love playing with SQL databases :loco: