Forum updates

Nygård;7476722 said:
But as everyone was up for being a mod, we don't really need one here as everyone keeps things tidy and nice anyway, right? ;)

sorry, after read the last posts I just had a good laugh when reading those lines again :lol:

In my defence I didn't apply for that reason, I'm completely hyper active and scatter brained, pretty much anything sets me off, especially Lettuce and Katie. This doesn't mean I can't or won't behave, I admin on a ST forum, this is my place to chill out and not follow rules that I have to strictly adhere to else where, hopefully that explains my nutty-ness, but when you spend all day setting up spam filters, checking for multiple accounts and trying to keep your members safe (mine range 13yrs to 28, & are mostly female) OT is the last of my concern. Spamming on the other hand....well Lettuces post count says it all really.

The post count on the forum I admin is nearly 20,000 :p There's no point in telling people to keep on topic because they don't and I don't. I spend too much time doing database maintenance and making the place look friendly and presentable to tell anyone off for talking about their nan's cat in a gig thread.

You were on here just over an hour lettuce and look what you did, me and Mika had been almost on topic for the full thread then you go and ruin it talking about men with one leg... about which i'm very very intruiged... :p
so come on Cipher, shout at us, you know you want to :D

Translated: Dammit, you're noisy. Shaddup (lit: shut yer yapper already)

And tongue-boy, I've got some dry ice for you to get that thing stuck on :loco: