FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! (Heathen Crusade II social/quotes/picture thread)

bal sagoth ruled :p

the cherry stout, did not.

but really i had a great time and enjoyed seeing all of you guys. derick, will, max and i were a bit starstruck seeing krigloch in person for the first time:p

those of you that didn't stay for bal sagoth missed out on a great show that a drunken mike from slough feg put on in the pit :lol:

Other than those you named, I think just the various pics taken during the show where you can see various members standing in the front-center of the floor enjoying the kickassery that we had been graced with.

For some reason I thought it would be exciting to find myself in the crowd. So I did, and then wondered why the hell I thought that would be exciting.

More interestingly, I did a rough count of the crowd, and had to be very generous in my assumptions to get above 100. And Rudra had one of the larger crowds too. :(

Neil

I would have thought Rudra a complete unknown. It's not surprising people went to the bar. I was surprised they got such a high billing to be honest, but hey, I'm not complaining.

I would have thought Rudra a complete unknown. It's not surprising people went to the bar. I was surprised they got such a high billing to be honest, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Nah, my point wasn't that Rudra drew a small crowd, because they didn't; in relative terms, I think it was one of the largest. So the point was that the *whole fest* drew a small crowd. Sure, there were always other people at the bar/merch area, but I would be surprised if the more than 150 people were ever watching *any* one band.

This totally made me LOL <----- completely worthless chat post.

Worthless chat posts are totally cool as long as they're telling me how hilarious I am!

Neil

sloppyjoes.jpg