FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! FRANK! (Heathen Crusade II social/quotes/picture thread)

I wish you had taken a snap shot of that cute chick who was wearing nothing more than a bra when we barged in to her room during our after-hours recruiting mission. :err:

Either way, she gets the Best of Show award for top Bosom. :kickass:

I have a pictures with her :erk:

I'm sober here:
Heathen&
\

EDIT: I don't know why it won't just show.. oh well.

You're a stud of the seventh stud for capturing such a candid moment of that gal's exquisite beauty.

Where were you when she was prancing around in a front fastened cotton ta-ta tamer?!?!

these last few posts are dissapointing ... even gugs was able to get a guy to spend the weekend with him after last years HC ... you guys don't even have a bra shot ... pff :loco:

I wish the volume level on the acoustic could have been brought out like that live...

It was still a great song, just tough to hear the acoustic.

I agree entirely, but if you think it was hard for you guys to hear, imagine us on the stage. there was none of it in the monitors at all.. its a tough moment to play live, with mike switching guitars etc. somehow we pulled it off though!

*drinks my homebrew* This takes me back when the Second Guitarist from Dark Forest drank it from his horn! :kickass: