FRIDAY Prediction Thread

If you like Dionysus, I would highly recommend checking out Saint Deamon. The band contains a couple members of Dionysus.

Thanks for the most excellent suggestion Eppst!

Saint Deamon's members have recorded with so many great bands. to name a few...
Highland Glory
Dionysus
Primal Fear
Sinner
Cans
Hammerfall
Ride the Sky

I will definitely be picking this one up soon,

Norm

Thanks for the most excellent suggestion Eppst!

Saint Deamon's members have recorded with so many great bands. to name a few...
Highland Glory
Dionysus
Primal Fear
Sinner
Cans
Hammerfall
Ride the Sky

I will definitely be picking this one up soon,

Norm

Highland Glory are such an overlooked band. Really great stuff.

I dug around on the web for the Saint Deamon disc and found it for a tad under $10 at www.nuclearhell.com. This is a pretty cool place to get metal discs... buy 3 get free shipping. I also picked up Avantasia - Scarecrow and Vision Divine - 25th Hour.

Pretty much all their discs are at that $9.88 price range. The only bad thing is that they are located in the UK. I will let you guys/gals know how long it takes for delivery to Wisconsin... they shipped it out Tuesday night 9pm US Central time.

I dug around on the web for the Saint Deamon disc and found it for a tad under $10 at www.nuclearhell.com. This is a pretty cool place to get metal discs... buy 3 get free shipping. I also picked up Avantasia - Scarecrow and Vision Divine - 25th Hour.

Pretty much all their discs are at that $9.88 price range. The only bad thing is that they are located in the UK. I will let you guys/gals know how long it takes for delivery to Wisconsin... they shipped it out Tuesday night 9pm US Central time.

Wow - nice find! Let me know how long it takes to receive the disc. I ordered my SD from The End for $16 and it took about a week to receive.

Wow - nice find! Let me know how long it takes to receive the disc. I ordered my SD from The End for $16 and it took about a week to receive.

TheEndRecords was my first pitstop. Usually, I buy from them, but $16 was pretty steep, thus the search was on.

Squeak... are you aware that all the songs are available to listen to on their website? http://www.saintdeamon.se/media.html

This will hold you over until your copy arrives.

Well here is an update on my purchase at www.nuclearhell.com.

I ordered it on 2/18 and received it on 3/6. Thus.. it took 17 days to get here. The strange thing is that the website invoice was from the United Kingdom and my package was sent from Moscow, Russia.

The price was right at $29.80 for 3 great discs and free shipping. If you aren't in any great hurry to get your new tunes, this site is for you.

Well here is an update on my purchase at www.nuclearhell.com.

I ordered it on 2/18 and received it on 3/6. Thus.. it took 17 days to get here. The strange thing is that the website invoice was from the United Kingdom and my package was sent from Moscow, Russia.

The price was right at $29.80 for 3 great discs and free shipping. If you aren't in any great hurry to get your new tunes, this site is for you.

Those MUST be bootlegs at those prices on that site...