Ftp Is Up!

Nefilim

Rotten undead buccaneer
Ok guys, the FTP is up, but I'm gonna need your IP-numbers to give you access, so check your number at www.whatsmyip.org and send me a mail with it. I'll then figure out a way to add you all (even those of you with dynamic IP's (IP's that change from time to time) ). My mail-adress is thomas.clifford@telia.com. Unfortunately my connection isn't the fastest, but it's stable, and I'm online at least 12hrs out of 24 (often more).

Cheers!

Cant connect :cry:
I dont know what`s wrong, the FTP- prog cant find your server.
I suck at computers, maybee I`m doing something wrong, but I have filled in all the numbers like you said.

No you've probably done things right... I've had a little computer trouble here at home today, so the ftp has been down for a few hours. I installed a new firewall on the router, and it didn't forward your connection-tries to the ftp... oh well, i hope it's fixed now, though i doubt it :(

No idea...
Anyway it should work now, my friend managed to get on the ftp with no probs after i tweaked a little. So you *should* be ok, but no guarantees ;)
I'll leave the computer running in case you're online tonight. Virus & Rabs, try out your accounts too and let me know how they work.
And the rest of you guys, let me know if you want a login!

Yeah I saw that Adde, I didn't think it would be quite that slow :(
The upload speed on this connection should be 0.5mb, which means that you ought to be able to DL in around 50kbps at the most. But yours was down in 3kbps. Don't know why... I'll have to check with my ISP.