Fuck it just choose the best two - LIGHTS OUT

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
in fact dont. coz if you look at it inversely the results are in the survivor polls

cunt

how do you delete a post that you dont want? THIS IS BOLLOCKS!

CUNT

MY OLD MANS A DUSTMAN

HE WEARS A DUSTMANS HAT ,...

FUCK OFF :erk:

Mick Moss said:
in fact dont. coz if you look at it inversely the results are in the survivor polls

cunt

CUNT

MY OLD MANS A DUSTMAN

hahahahaaaa :D toooooo late, hey now thats a nice song

Mick Moss said:

cunt

CUNT

MY OLD MANS A DUSTMAN

i am sensing some hostility here. i gotta go with psalms and last laugh. drink some more beer and hit something, something preferably not human.

berkleyblack said:
i am sensing some hostility here. i gotta go with psalms and last laugh. drink some more beer and hit something, something preferably not human.

jeez, i fucking suck, it would help if listened to the question. uh...in which case my two top picks from LIGHTS OUT, NOT saviour would be 'in stone' and 'everything you know is wrong'

fuck i suck and cant read.

' Flowers ' then ' Holocaust ' shortly followed by ' The Last laugh ' that takes the third place on the Saviour podium.

For Lights Out it would be :
1/ The Art...
2/ In Stone
3/ Dream or Everything you Know... can't choose which one deserves the bronze medal.. both are boss tracks

Funny to notice that most of my fave songs on Saviour are from Dunc and me faves on Lights Out are from Mick.

Dhatura said:
Expájööööööööööööööööööööör!

The best lines ever, knowing what I should've known, I'm staring at the telephone, and I think our god has been and gone, but I'm still waiting.

Why is it hard to call the person we want to speak to most? Why is it hard to call at all?