Fuck McDonalds

i really hate people like that. i do have contempt for so many people my age because i see the way they act and i know that they will go on to have children (usually within the next yr or so) that they will fuck up even worse than they were by their own "i'm just gonna graduate high school and have a shitload of kids" parents ... and just the personality problems these kids have - obnoxious, spoiled, greedy, indulgent, belligerent, self-important, disrespectful - holy shit i kinda sound like John Doe from Se7en.

i honestly think that most of it comes from rap music. not the music itself, but the people who treat it like a lifestyle. people who act out the lyrics about gang violence, degradation of women ... kids who come from the suburbs and look at the slums of major cities as the examples of how to lead theirs lives - fucking drive-by shootings and welfare mothers.
the only instances when you see people take it to these extremes with metal is a handful of fucking wackjobs who shoot some people in their school or burn a norwegian church or something and all of the sudden seem to represent the "community" as a whole. yeah, there's a sense of humor and a way of thinking but it definitely doesn't transcend to a way of life as extreme as "ghetto culture"

When I say young people, I mean mostly teenagers. My little brother is a fucking retard, and I've told him that. He's 16 and a troublemaker beyond belief. Everyone is sending him to psychologists, putting him on medication, and it helps but it's not the answer. I told him when I came home that he's an embarrassment to his family, and if I were my father, I would put his ass out on the street as soon as he turns 18. He needs a wakeup call. I told him that if he talked to me like he talks to my parents, I'd break his fucking nose. He kinda looked at me and smiled then it faded away when I wasn't smiling back.

He's just a shining example of the youth culture these days; it's more important to be popular than intelligent.

That's why I blame MySpace (or any social networking site, I suppose). They spend hours on the computer thinking only of themselves, and specifically how they look in the eyes of others. Anyone with a profile on these sites realizes pretty quickly that just about every teenager on there is desperate for more "friends," and for those friends to leave them ego-propping comments. And how about those trackers? "Oh my god, who's looking at me? What do they think of me?" Ugh.

Urban culture plays a huge part as well, but upbringing also. If I ever insulted either of my parents, they would have wiped the floor with me. Now it's called abuse. I'm not saying you should hit children, but if someone is a teenager, he/she obviously should know right from wrong. Breaking into people's houses, shooting paintballs at passing cars...the only cure for shit like that is a drop-kick to the face.

Agreed completely. Theres a reason why I'm polite and formal to any adult I meet. Urban culture doesn't advocate respect, and most of the E-thugs grow up without a father figure to knock it into them.

And yes, church burning is good.

i really hate people like that. i do have contempt for so many people my age because i see the way they act and i know that they will go on to have children (usually within the next yr or so) that they will fuck up even worse than they were by their own "i'm just gonna graduate high school and have a shitload of kids" parents ... and just the personality problems these kids have - obnoxious, spoiled, greedy, indulgent, belligerent, self-important, disrespectful - holy shit i kinda sound like John Doe from Se7en.

i honestly think that most of it comes from rap music. not the music itself, but the people who treat it like a lifestyle. people who act out the lyrics about gang violence, degradation of women ... kids who come from the suburbs and look at the slums of major cities as the examples of how to lead theirs lives - fucking drive-by shootings and welfare mothers.
the only instances when you see people take it to these extremes with metal is a handful of fucking wackjobs who shoot some people in their school or burn a norwegian church or something and all of the sudden seem to represent the "community" as a whole. yeah, there's a sense of humor and a way of thinking but it definitely doesn't transcend to a way of life as extreme as "ghetto culture"

Except that church burning is an awesome and productive activity!

I don't go near fast food, except for Subway or the occasional Taco Bell (like once every month or two). But, the McDonalds CEOs are metal!
mcdonalds-sign.jpg

You all seem to be forgetting that statistically children who are beaten are most likely to commit violence against others as adults. Maybe people just shouldn't have kids unless they know how to raise them without resorting to physical punishment.

And saying that rap is the cause of the problem is the same as claiming it's heavy metal or video games or any of that nonsense. It's because of ignorance, and there have been lazy, violent kids long before rap ever existed.

I was a victim of child abuse and I have YET to get in any violent acts with another adult, but yes you are right, just like children that are sexually abused as infants are more then likely gonna end up being a serial killer, rapist or a pedo....

You all seem to be forgetting that statistically children who are beaten are most likely to commit violence against others as adults. Maybe people just shouldn't have kids unless they know how to raise them without resorting to physical punishment.

And saying that rap is the cause of the problem is the same as claiming it's heavy metal or video games or any of that nonsense. It's because of ignorance, and there have been lazy, violent kids long before rap ever existed.

Now why'd you have to go and ruin a perfectly terrible thread with your sensible comments?!?

I was a victim of child abuse and I have YET to get in any violent acts with another adult, but yes you are right, just like children that are sexually abused as infants are more then likely gonna end up being a serial killer, rapist or a pedo....

Hey, I was sexually abused as a child and I'm not a...

Fuck, you might be right :lol: