fuck the snow!

Venymous

The Grey Eminence
Oct 4, 2002
VA, USA
Visit site
its snowing here and im pissed...my car is not made for this crap, im gonna be stuck at home soooo much this winter...

on the upside...more time to blast cob from my system!!!

fucking weather

Venymous said:
i dont wanna hear your shit mr "my car is good in the snow"...:D

u want snow? TAKE MINE!
:lol: Bring it over here...we'll be glad to take it!!

You must be near the Roanoke/Salem area. One of my clients was telling me that it was really falling when she called. Plus snow on the mountains are beautiful!! Take some pictures dammit! :D

Aren't we supposed to get like screwed over with snow this weekend? I hear like 7-15 inches up this way.

Venymous said:
its snowing here and im pissed...my car is not made for this crap, im gonna be stuck at home soooo much this winter...
Buy better car and stop whining. Snow is great and it comes every year, it's your own fault if you have such a shitty car.

Venymous said:

fucking weather
You dont like it? I got an idea for you then.
Pack up your shit, and move to Mexico, or even South America. I guarantee you it won't snow in Mexico. Also, it's your fault for picking a snowy place to live, and for buying a car that cant handle the weather in your region. So quit complaining.

Venymous said:

fucking weather
Shut Up!!! its 6th December and 15 C and still haven't seen a single piece of snow here, usually at this time of year its -10 C and white all around. What The FUCK is wrong with this damn weather?! I want to snowboard!!!!