fuck, this can't be real

unhinged said:
likewise

I'm having trouble comprehending how much this has upset me

ditto, this has really wigged me out for the last few days.
I lost a lot of people in my life and none have been easy of course ... maybe it was the constant almost daily contact with Lizard ... I don't know

lurch70 said:
ditto, this has really wigged me out for the last few days.
I lost a lot of people in my life and none have been easy of course ... maybe it was the constant almost daily contact with Lizard ... I don't know

youre right I think, i related to a lot of Lizards posts / threads, he always came up with great political stories along with the funnies
i hang about here reading a lot more than I post, I've found that I have something in common with most of the regulars, like yourself Lurch, even some of the more right wing fellows around here make interesting contributions
...:saint: and the banter is generally good natured even when it gets a bit shirty

i wasn't shocked that he was 48
I always knew he was a good bit older than me + I'm fucking 37 now

Opeth17 said:
lizard's entire posting career here was a highlight.:worship:

I'm gonna miss that guy. A lot.
I'm not going to read this whole thread just yet (especially at work, I can feel some tears welling up already), but this is likely the best post because it is entirely true. lizard was one of the funniest motherfuckers I have ever had the great fortune to get to know in my life.

This sucks.

i'm just sorry i haven't been around much at all lately; hadn't gotten to correspond with him for a very long time. in fact the last time was the day that he made the jack in the box remark :cry:

but nevertheless, he'd been one of my very best chums here on UM for several years; just a constant force and it just doesn't seem possible that he's gone. i mean, he's freaking LIZARD! it might sound retarded but i always felt he was one of the most appreciative of everything i had to say.

might as well have lost my uncle. crying at the library sucks.

we should have a big lizard bash at heathen crusade, i say. or somewhere, sometime...:headbang:

Absolutely horrible. Even as a fringe member of the community, it is tremendously (and eriely) sad to have such a consistent and universally liked person just vanish. I feel just awful for his family.