Fuck you, Captcha. Fuck you.

JBroll

I MIX WITH PHYSICS!!!!
Mar 8, 2006
San Antonio, TX, USA
So...new year, new UTSA bullshit. Apparently the old mail system wasn't bizarre enough, now we have to switch over to a new one entirely and try to pretend it's going to turn out any better.

Which means... registration and account activation. Joy.

captcha2bw2.jpg

I think that's almost legible...

captcha3xa5.jpg

Apparently I was wrong. Here's... cheating at Scrabble.

captcha5lk7.jpg

This isn't even a word.

captcha4ol9.jpg

This isn't even *anything*. Fuck... people have enough trouble making sense of 'abstract art'...

captcha6gi3.jpg

I give up.

I know we like getting rid of spammers... but if it's at the expense of getting rid of everything along with them, it's just silly.

Jeff

Vonnegut was THE MAN, My buddy who goes to school out my way was telling me they were talking about making the ear training courses online only (hes a composition major), seems stupid to me, as if teachers and administrators need a reason to be worse at communicating or actually working.......

Oh come on dude - what makes that any more nerdy than some guy who lies around for hours on end watching football, learning stats, and obsessing over debating which player could sack who (or watching those stupid shows with people yelling the same things, like Pardon the Interruption, which is always on in my school's gym arrrrggghhhh). Jeff, I think it's hysterical, so keep on keepin' on (just don't get like those people on the SS forum that you posted who took 90 pics of themselves before the DH show)