Fuckin' Chicks

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Serious question: if they didn't have a pussy, would there be any fuckin' point?

:Spin:

Just the point in general. I mean, would guys go through the trouble of a relationship (of any kind really) with a female if it weren't for sex?

Example: say I was a eunuch. Would I bother chasing after chicks for companionship, or is the crux of the matter simply the physical goal?

Don´t ask me. But I´m quite sure this thing goes right down to both sexes.
I´m pretty sure as well, that no, an eunuch wouldn´t chase women and women wouln´t chase men if it weren´t for money and occasional satisfaction.

naw, chicks are crazy. the only reason we have 'platonic' female friends is to try to figure out how their minds work or hook up with one of their friends. companionship and cuddling are cool, but hardly worth the bullshit and drama that comes with dealing with the females.
-neal

NAD said:
Serious question: if they didn't have a pussy, would there be any fuckin' point?:Spin:
I tend to think the dynamic would be completely different. Friendships would be easier with no sexual tension. It would be easier to relax and be yourself. I have a number of female friends I'm close with, and have to say I enjoy hanging out with them.

Zod

figure this one out: last year in high school i had chicks crawling all over me, some saying i was the "sexiest man alive" and was a "god." i was the ultimate pimp.
this year, my first in college, i grow my hair out and drop 30 pounds and get NO CHICKS WHATSOEVER. i couldn't even mack on a high school girl successfully... AND I GO TO UNC!!! more proof that girls are stupid (maybe just because they wanted me in the first place... but what can i say, they recognized greatness :) ).

CDs, movies, illegal substances and books are my true loves. the rest of the time, i have lube and tissue paper.

In very rare occasions you might find a bird who'd be worth sticking round and going through all the deep sentimental shit with while still staying celibate...I found two last year, but circumstances intervened to make sure I didn't keep wasting my time :loco: other than that I guess you could say it's pretty much just about the tits & puss.

I have a number of female friends I'm close with, and have to say I enjoy hanging out with them.
"Friends ... that means we don't fuck .. right?" - Sam Kinison :)

I have some female friends "with benefits" also ... women that I tried to have relationships with but made a left turn somewhere in the friends zone. So like someone said before I use them to get tips on my current quests. But that does not mean we are just "friends" and we don't sleep together on occasion. Sex without attachment is great.:worship:

And to answer the original question, one of my friends has this theory ... if you are no longer interested in a woman sexually ... she becomes powerless. I don't know if I agree, but I have seen women scramble and worried when I was no longer interested in fucking them.

lurch70 said:
And to answer the original question, one of my friends has this theory ... if you are no longer interested in a woman sexually ... she becomes powerless. I don't know if I agree, but I have seen women scramble and worried when I was no longer interested in fucking them.
Well I've seen proof of that theory several times. Chicks are stupid. :Spin:

BWD dude, you're a freshman. Don't worry, you'll get all kinds of tail once you've been there a few years.