Fuckin' Chicks

Lull_jackson.jpg

I love this picture!

NAD said:
If (more like when) I pissed on the seat and my ex-girlfriend would sit on it,
What the hell? :lol: Doesn't she look before she sits? You know, my wife tells me that when she uses public bathrooms, she 'hovers' so as not to touch the grimey seat. So one day I was in the pharmacy and I bought her a pack of those disposable paper seat covers.

she'd wipe it off using my bath towel. Cracked me up because I didn't care about getting piss on my towel anyhow, and she thought she was enacting revenge on me. :loco:
Oh my goat. You dirty jew. :lol:

:lol: I've never been called a dirty jew before, awesome!!!

When I used to clean toilets at Kmart I found out about the hovering thing. Women do that when they shit too, and their aim is uhhh... less than perfect. :puke:

NAD said:
:lol: I've never been called a dirty jew before, awesome!!!
:lol: I don't even know what I was thinking! I could have called you a dirty negro and I would have still laughed as much. What was it that Gugs called Commandante? A sockhead? :lol: Damn, sometimes racism amongst friends is fun!!

When I used to clean toilets at Kmart I found out about the hovering thing. Women do that when they shit too, and their aim is uhhh... less than perfect. :puke:
What the hell have you been through in your life? My goat almighty!

Sockhead!?!? Oh man that's fucking classic! When it's all in good fun, offensive jokes are the best. Racism is just the easiest example. One of my black friends called me a "fuckin' spook" once when he was pissed, I nearly shit myself laughing!

I worked at Kmart for nearly 3 years man, and I saw some nightmarish shit there, no pun intended! :lol:

lurch70 said:
And to answer the original question, one of my friends has this theory ... if you are no longer interested in a woman sexually ... she becomes powerless. I don't know if I agree, but I have seen women scramble and worried when I was no longer interested in fucking them.
Hell yeah! Gawd, doesn't that tie in with how pissy and desperate they get when they realise you won't be pussywhipped by 'em? Silly cows...

:lol: lmmfaao at these jokes...

Hell yeah! Gawd, doesn't that tie in with how pissy and desperate they get when they realise you won't be pussywhipped by 'em? Silly cows...
if I don't want them anymore .. at least to fuck them ... they cannot get shit from me. No rides, no money, no nothing. nothing beats staying friends with them and just ignoring them ... there is one in particular that I've been doing this with for awhile. I just don't want to boink her anymore and she is just completely annoyed by it ... hahahah ... damn bitches!

this is obviously why I am looking for a woman then is more than mere eye candy.

Black Winter Day said:
i actually didn't make that pic, i came across it somewhere else... really!!!

don't you think he would make a good boyfriend to that dancin chick?

Ya. Maybe I should introduce her to him so he can put her in his sig with tasteless infatuation comments. :err:

Adam is hanging out in the Garden of Eden, and everything is cool (this being Paradise, natch), but he's starting to get a bit lonely, with no-one but that irritating snake to talk to. So, he has a quick natter with God.

"Lord, I need a companion." God replies, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well," begins Adam, "I need someone physically attractive, stimulating to be around, responsive and sensitive to my needs and attitudes, subservient and compliant to my demands, be they of a menial or carnal nature, someone who doesn't backchat or complain, and who is perfectly happy and content to serve me."

"Oooff, that's going to cost you an arm and a leg." Says God.

"Ouch... what can I get for a spare rib?"

And thus woman was born.