Fuckin' Chicks

I woke up this morning, turned my cell phone on, and this was the message from my extremely hot ex-girlfriend, sent to me a bit before 4am:

"You were so close to getting laid last night, but you had your phone turned off."

Needless to say, I am NEVER. FUCKING. TURNING. OFF. MY. PHONE. AGAIN. Damn.

HAHAHA how funny I actually just used the term "I-bitch" to describe some internet pic whore in an email barely 5 minutes ago.

NAD said:
HAHAHA how funny I actually just used the term "I-bitch" to describe some internet pic whore in an email barely 5 minutes ago.
:lol:

Some girl down the rock club last night was saying words to the effect of "have my body and you won't be so miserable"...but I was so miserable I just told her to fuck off :( >_<

rottingflesh said:
I feel the same way about men I have to say....wish i could figure out how their minds work sometimes...
Guys are easy. Show up naked, bring beer. We're happy. :loco:
Ayeka said:
Some girl down the rock club last night was saying words to the effect of "have my body and you won't be so miserable"...but I was so miserable I just told her to fuck off :( >_<
If you would have told her "fuck off!" waving your dick at her, that would've been acceptable.
HarmonyDies.... said:
That's easy!

Who would we hit then?
Hahhahhahahahhhahaaa you're terrible, I love it.

What else is there? Naked, beer, and the desire to use one's brain is all I require. Listening to metal and drinking beer with me helps, but are not necessary.

The brain thing stems from a lot of chicks I know that are intelligent, but still spend all their time at the mall or at a club. Read a book for fuck's sake! :Spin:

NAD said:
The brain thing stems from a lot of chicks I know that are intelligent, but still spend all their time at the mall or at a club. Read a book for fuck's sake! :Spin:
GODDAMN RIGHT!!! Most smart chicks I know are wasted on clubbing, shopping and dumbing themselves down to get guys. They must think that reading books is a "lonely" task. That, plus it doesn't get them dick.

Time to start on a 4,000+ page novel. Go me.

Hahaha, that gave me a mental image of a woman exploding. KABLAMO!

dynamite_comm.jpg

Problem: All of NAD's ex-whores are getting married, and I kinda wish I could as well.

Hmm, this post is getting too personal, but I'm a little drunk right now. Time for smokes, more beer, and Final Fantasy X. :kickass:

EDIT: ex-girlfriend on her way over because she needs "company." :kickass: Bad thing is I'm still madly in love with her. :erk: