Fuckin' Chicks

...no!

*regrets not sniffing panties when he had the chance earlier today*

:zombie: :loco: :bored: :tired:

Yeah, definitely. Even fed her a bowl of Grapenuts when she was done tearing me a new one, I'm full of love. :loco:

the older i get the more cynical i get ... i miss the old days when i thought women were all that.

my problem is that I love women too goddamn much ... and this is the pain i have to deal with :)

Ha, funny that this thread pops up 2 days after the worst female experience I've ever had.

Life would be a lot easier if I didn't love pussy so much, but it doesn't matter because in the morning I have eggs and Canadian bacon, and afterwards I can jerk off then drink more beer. Life kicks ass sometimes.

IOfTheStorm said:
do you guys in usa (or where you men are from) use the saying "woman is the useless meat around pussy"?

no... haven't used this one in the states... but I think its time!!!

One Inch Man said:
Ha, funny that this thread pops up 2 days after the worst female experience I've ever had.

Life would be a lot easier if I didn't love pussy so much, but it doesn't matter because in the morning I have eggs and Canadian bacon, and afterwards I can jerk off then drink more beer. Life kicks ass sometimes.

and thats what its all about.

Called the ex for one last shot to say "hey I'm still around and still would like to work this out, but I won't bug you anymore after this since we haven't spoken in 2 months." Five minutes later, her new boyfriend calls me up. WHOOPS! For about a day there I felt really strange, but that's a closed chapter I'm walking away from now.