Fucking kicked out of a venue

bodomite

Your Executioner
Nov 23, 2001
yo mamas ass
Last night at the in flames concert I was kicked out for crowd surfing!!!

Is that not just the most stupid fucking bullshit you hve ever heard!!! I am never going back to Norva unless its cob playing THAT SHIT SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!

Dude im still kinda pissed off at that FIRST time they ever told me to fuck off and go homel ike that
they were doing it to EVERYONE!!!!

So FUCK NORVA

:heh: 8 drinks on fire should be enough to make security think OMG WTF WHAT DO WE DO
seeing as the WHOLE bar next to the stage will be lit up :lol:

bodomite said:
:heh: 8 drinks on fire should be enough to make security think OMG WTF WHAT DO WE DO
seeing as the WHOLE bar next to the stage will be lit up :lol:
I think they'll be much more confused at the gay orgy you guys will put up :loco:
Wings of a dream said:
I say you sue them.
Yeah he's in US. I think US should be called "Lawsuitland"

i say we go there tonight, you run naked with my coffee that will get their attention mean while i get the boss hit his knees with baseball bet while you run in i handle the security guys, what do you say?

Sucks...

But in the end they saved from you from the gansta rap setlist In Flames was about to play. :p

They wrote before the tour that were gonna play some old shit they rarely played before...but one guy told that they only played Episode 666 and Behind Space (which they play all the time) as 'rarely played stuff'. Dunno if he's to trust though...

I can understand your pain.. complete waste of money and time. I would have cried like a child if that happened to the Kreator gig two days ago.

did teh f4ns gr4b ur A$$?

yeah, i think getting buttsex is worse than the bar on fire. Bar on fire is like 10 seconds of "OMG!!! *pour some water on*"

While Buttsex is like 10 seconds of "OMG" followed by years of "wtf?"