Fucking kicked out of a venue

at the only bodom show i went to, some fucking mallgoth dude, i think it was a guy, who knows with them anyway, came crowd surfing over me and my friend, who were up against the rail, front row, and we pushed him up in the air as he got to us, he took a damn hard fall right on his head, on the concrete... we heard him hit the ground over the music, i was like *owned*

yeah crowdsurfing is really annoying. at least when you do like me and go up to the front and try to stay there, between the crowd landslides and the mosher bumps and crowdsurfers rubbing their ass on your head and all that. i'm also jumping with the crowd the whole time and headbanging.
over here it's different from europe, we don't just stand still and watch; most people in the front and center of the venue are jumping collectively; you basically have to jump along because you're glued to the next guy and you get rubbed right off if you don't. or you have to move out.

EagleFlyFree said:
yeah crowdsurfing is really annoying. at least when you do like me and go up to the front and try to stay there, between the crowd landslides and the mosher bumps and crowdsurfers rubbing their ass on your head and all that. i'm also jumping with the crowd the whole time and headbanging.
over here it's different from europe, we don't just stand still and watch; most people in the front and center of the venue are jumping collectively; you basically have to jump along because you're glued to the next guy and you get rubbed right off if you don't. or you have to move out.
not to mention the people trying to get in front of you and everyone pushing and all

My freinds were telling me about the crowd surfing at Finntroll. This one douch with Emo sweatbands and a shit load of chains kept crowd suring, and my one friend kep grabbing his neck/arms and such and pulling him down to the ground lol. When I saw Sonata Arctica with him he went "thats the guy I kept owning for crowd surfing, he's with his woman I'm going to have make it worse this time"

The guy learned his lesson at finntoll unfortunatly

aww man thomas, i didnt know that you also missed all of in flames, that sucks:(... however, if i was there and you crowdsurfed over me i would have given you a wedgie, hehe;) oh wait... you do wear undies when you wear your leather pants right?!?!