Full song MP3 available!

o_O Are you sure you guys aren’t from Europe?...Damn that’s a great song...

I hope the album is released in Denmark. I'm differently getting it. Along with Green Carnations album that also is released around the same time :D Plus the new Anathema DVD and the new Katatonia compellation :D

The Europe joke is meant as a complement. :D

Usurper Dan said:
Paul,
I really like the vocals on the line "my pain finally dies".
Its a different style for you, very very cool.
Tortured and sick = yay!

Hmm... upon further review... is that Larry doing the higher part? I cant tell, it's so...uh, un-Paul. haha.

Haha, no, while that higher vocal part is definitely more akin to my screechy vocal style, Paul did 100% of the vocals on this album. Live is probably going to be a different story, since there's so many overlapping vocal parts and harmonies (and screeches haha) I'll probably be helping out with backing vocals and stuff live. Paul really worked hard on his vocals on this album especially, and showed alot of different sides of his abilities. His vocals on this album are BY FAR my favorite yet. =)

And glad you guys like "Swallowed...", hopefully you'll really like the rest of the disc too!

Cool! I cant wait to hear it! Singers that stay monotone for an hour or more on an album are booooring.

I think that my opening wipeout on Kill For Metal IS a bit um, C.O.F.-ish just because it's so damn high, although not intentional. But any high vocals that I did on the album were more influenced by Impaled Nazarene... especially on the chorus of Return of the Werewolf.

Novembers Paul said:
We were pretty specific on which song came out early, for a few different reasons. This song is a nice taste of what's on there, but we didn't let the cat out of the bag just yet. Let's just say, Swallowed By the Moon is a strong B-side song. :)
Great track. If that's what you consider a "B-side" then The Pale Haunt Departure could very well be a fucking masterpiece. :D

Novembers Paul said:
A couple other songs, I screech like a bitch on as well. LOL

Speaking of that, Dan, I heard the new CD. Holy crap. It's amazing. You've got some cradle of filth screams going on here and there!

KILL, KILL, KILL... KILL, KILL KILL... FOR METAL!
Anybody who says kill for metal in a song gets my thumbs up. You rock Dan! :headbang: :worship: