Full song MP3 available!

Oh, you mean those same people who wear those fuckin sun visors upside-down and backwards? Where the hell do these trends come from? I'm just waiting for there to be a trend where guys wear a "World's Greatest Grandma" shirt or something; it's on it's way there I'm sure.

This sounds excellent Paul and the guys! Just got it from The End's site. Very good stuff - looking forward to the rest of the album too :)

Neil K.

I'd have to agree with Paul on this one.....this song is a 'strong B side', however, I dont want to take anything away from the song by saying that. It's been really hard picking out favorites from the new album, as i genuinely like every one of them. As far as 'not sounding like old ND' goes, have some patience. Like the past albums, this one features all sorts of eclectic sounds. Each one has its own merits, and no two really sound alike. Hope you all like it as much as i do!

Woah. Where the hell have I been, that I haven't listened to this? The vocals on this are awesome - absolutely amazing! The music is heavy and goes perfectly with the lyrics/vocals without being cheesy like so many bands out there. I'm happy now. :)