funny pictures thread!

TEV2D.jpg

rofl, fail :lol:

most irritating bosses in the game imo is the octo-guy in jabu jabu's belly, ganondorf and the burning dance fag in fire temple imo

no way, the octo guy was easy, boomerang freezes him, he spins and changes direction, hit him in his back. never lost health fighting him :lol:

i agree about the other two though, ganondorf was only made slightly easier because phantom ganon gave you some practice (albeit like 6 temples prior :p)

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:!

arguably one of the most time consuming and rage inducing giant puzzles in video games. the entire temple is literally one giant puzzle
even after beating that game 5-10 times, the water temple is still a daunting task. words can barely begin to describe how frustrating it is

The song you play to enter is also one of the best in the game.
+1
:lol:
no way, the octo guy was easy, boomerang freezes him, he spins and changes direction, hit him in his back. never lost health fighting him :lol:
if use boomerang and then an arrow is shorter too ^^

i agree about the other two though, ganondorf was only made slightly easier because phantom ganon gave you some practice (albeit like 6 temples prior :p)

but he keeps spinning :rofl: dunno, always had a bit of trouble with him :p bongo bongo is the easiest one though i think

phantom ganon is more irritating because of the painting thingy, at least until you figure out the trick to which one is the real one and which one isn't. ganondorf on the other hand is so irritating because he keeps firing back the missiles like... forever.

Haven't even heard the name of that game... :S
The only 3 games i have played extensively (and i am bloody good at), are Counter Strike 1.6, NFS:HP2 and Midtown Madness 2. So, needless to say, i'm not much of a gamer in general. Althpugh I have in excess on 3000 hours of Counter strike play on steam in 2 profiles, plus the endless nights of LAN play on non-steam version will take the count to 5000 hours easy. That is 7 months of my life wasted playing counter strike. Beat that, bitches! :p

Octodude was pretty easy Dark. I never boomerang froze him though, I just ran after him until I reached his back. I guess I'm retarded.

Ganondorf wasn't too bad, neither were those fire dancers.

but he keeps spinning :rofl: dunno, always had a bit of trouble with him :p bongo bongo is the easiest one though i think

phantom ganon is more irritating because of the painting thingy, at least until you figure out the trick to which one is the real one and which one isn't. ganondorf on the other hand is so irritating because he keeps firing back the missiles like... forever.

Lol bongo bongo was one of the hardest for me. That temple was crazy too.

Fuck. Now I have to play Ocarina again. Thanks guys.

Lol bongo bongo was one of the hardest for me. That temple was crazy too.

Fuck. Now I have to play Ocarina again. Thanks guys.

haha, seems like we're the complete opposite :p bongo bongo; you just z-target his hands and shoot arrows at them, then you wait with biggoron sword charging a spin attack until he comes close and then you hit is eye, do the same thing like 3 times and he's dead :D the temple is annoying the first couple of times you play the game, but in reality it's pretty easy.

spirit temple is my favourite to play, so many fun puzzles etc :)

i always want to play OoT whenever someone mentions it <3