funny pictures thread!

fishs.gif

it's funny how the voting process in US is not democratic

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the US voting process is a fucking joke, as long as they win certain states they don't even have to try for the rest of the country. Majority does not rule in the USA. To me this utterly defeats the purpose of voting, I don't see why individual states need to be a factor, it makes more sense to count the whole country evenly.

Just like the whole "Republican vs Democrat" bullshit. It's supposed to be a government with interest in what is best for the country, but these two retarded political parties treat everything like they are on a "team" in a contest. If Democrats want something the Republicans will almost ALWAYS turn it down, and do anything they can to make sure it does not pass regardless of whether it's the best thing for the country, just because "the other team" proposed it. Nothing the other team says is right, and big picture/logic play no part. Conservatives say Barack Obama is a dictator intentionally trying to destroy the country, and they would say this even if he brought world peace, simply because he isn't one of them. Both parties do this.

What a fucking joke. The US is so fucking full of itself and they have one of the most selfish and near sighted governments in democracy.

Sorry to you folks from the US, but you know it's true:)

^i honestly hope i live long enough to see that country collapse, if it means canada goes down too, well fuck at least i'll be too old to care