funny pictures thread!

Is it a case where only the underprivileged don't learn it? For quite some time in Scandinavia, English is taught at school from the start, asking a Swede if he knows English is like asking him if he knows Maths.

s

Another thing is that unlike rest of europe we dont dub anything on the TV, so we learn to listen to english pretty much from birth, I mean my five year old niece talks fake-english sometimes, imitating what he hear, thats usually from music though but when we get a bit older we learn alot frmo the TV. I guess nowdays they will also learn from the web.

I don't know many people that call English basic. It seems easy to me but it's my first language, I hear it's extremely difficult for many people (besides the ones that are phonetically very similar)

Basic is not a bad thing.

"English has no cases, no gender, no word agreement, and arguably has a simple grammar."

years ago caught my attention, that the english didn't have a name for this:

thump_7513299ojeras.jpg

"Dark circles under the eyes." :oops:

In Mexico we learn to say "hands up or I'll shoot you!!" at a pretty early age :)
:lol::lol::lol:

Its called Black Eye... oh and you should get a new bf if you have those.

:lol:

but yeah theres no english word for that. its pretty much the best language cause its so simple. none of this different tenses and times

it either happened now, earlier, or will happen later :D