funny pictures thread!

Bad_Mug_Shot_Tattoos-Git_R_Done.jpg
62000_f496.jpg
2916216699_45fa4762cb.jpg
tattooedwoman.png
IMG_0149_large.JPG
ryu-head.jpg

Yeah I think he confusing the "FUNNY picture thread" with the "post random pictures of spiderman and weird people thread". Common mistake.

2 out of 4 people in my province are overweight XD

its pretty gross actually

Yes it is. Although I'm not quite as over the top as some people on the obesity issue, it definitely bothers me to see schoolyards with at least 30% fat kids. It seems messed up to me that parents see their child's weight as a non-issue, it's going to affect them on so many other levels including mentally (self esteem an all that).

Now I myself am a total nerd and I have spent much time since I was 5 or 6 on computers or playing Nintendo or whatever but I would say at the time I had a lot more fun during the hours I was playing outside and riding my bike and using my imagination. Certainly I looked like a god damn TOOL running around pretending I was a Velociraptor with my friends, but I was (and am) in good shape and had a blast every day playing in the dirt. My parents made sure I had plenty of junk food to enjoy but they also made sure I got a larger portion of healthy (and still very good) food, and when I was done being an idiot outside and my metabolism was fired up like crazy from proper food and exercise, I'd plop my ass in front of a computer for a couple hours and all was well.

Seems to me kids are bound to their electronics now and that to me is messed up. Some kids are naturally to have a weight issue because of genetics, but not in the numbers I see now. All through school until late high school there was 1 or 2 bigger kids per 30 person class, now it's like 5 or 6 minimum.

Not sure where that rant came from, I just think parents need to pay attention to their kids health more and quit encouraging them to sit around and eat fast food all day.

well I did have a barbie. Stupid thing. I always wanted transformers and He-Man stuff, but my mum wouldn't let me. Why the fuck would i want a barbie house thing when i could have had castle grayskull.

Yes it is. Although I'm not quite as over the top as some people on the obesity issue, it definitely bothers me to see schoolyards with at least 30% fat kids. It seems messed up to me that parents see their child's weight as a non-issue, it's going to affect them on so many other levels including mentally (self esteem an all that).

Now I myself am a total nerd and I have spent much time since I was 5 or 6 on computers or playing Nintendo or whatever but I would say at the time I had a lot more fun during the hours I was playing outside and riding my bike and using my imagination. Certainly I looked like a god damn TOOL running around pretending I was a Velociraptor with my friends, but I was (and am) in good shape and had a blast every day playing in the dirt. My parents made sure I had plenty of junk food to enjoy but they also made sure I got a larger portion of healthy (and still very good) food, and when I was done being an idiot outside and my metabolism was fired up like crazy from proper food and exercise, I'd plop my ass in front of a computer for a couple hours and all was well.

Seems to me kids are bound to their electronics now and that to me is messed up. Some kids are naturally to have a weight issue because of genetics, but not in the numbers I see now. All through school until late high school there was 1 or 2 bigger kids per 30 person class, now it's like 5 or 6 minimum.

Not sure where that rant came from, I just think parents need to pay attention to their kids health more and quit encouraging them to sit around and eat fast food all day.

same i had woods behind my house and even a swamp, spent most of my childhood outside running around and playing. was in excellent shape up until the last year of high school or so. and yeah there was only ever 1 or 2 fat kids in our classes, and i went to one of the biggest high schools in north america :lol: (2000 people, used to be up closer to 3000)

the worst thing is people who cant catch something you throw to them. i mean its just basic coordination :lol: