FUUUUCK! ROOPE QUIT THE BAND!!!!

saddest news I've heard in a while - I can't believe Roope's no longer in the band!!! :(
I wouldn't count on those tweets though. In fact, I dont think that anyone has ever confirmed that this is indeed Roope's account...

As for Alexander, I dont think they'd ever take him back even If he wanted to. Why would they? It's not that he quitted the band, it's the manner and timing of his quitting.
Back to reality I hope they recruit someone truly worthy of this position and wish all the best for Roope. These past years have
been amazing and let's hope he keeps making music.

Who was the dude they were going to get before Roope joined? I forget his name- maybe they'll hire him. I really doubt Alexander would join again as Alexi still seems annoyed at him based on interviews. Really sucks though- I was hoping they would release a song where they constantly did back and forth solos like in Sinergy.

Well, if Daniel joins the band it means new Naildown album won't see the light of day... That sucks.

Reminds me of the time when Lindroos started to pay more attention to Ensiferum. Norther was never same after that. ;_; All great Finnish metal bands either quitting or deforming into something they're not. Tracedawn is apparently breaking down too.

Reminds me of the time when Lindroos started to pay more attention to Ensiferum. Norther was never same after that. ;_; All great Finnish metal bands either quitting or deforming into something they're not. Tracedawn is apparently breaking down too.

Tbh, I'd rather see new Naildown than new CoB. Atleast Medeia with Frans still owns.

Roope on why he was fired via twitter: "Can't say. I'm sure in a few weeks from now the reason will be made public."

Yeah just saw, really bummed out unless Alexander returns.....

if that would bring old sound back evne more...sure

Who was the dude they were going to get before Roope joined? I forget his name- maybe they'll hire him. I really doubt Alexander would join again as Alexi still seems annoyed at him based on interviews. Really sucks though- I was hoping they would release a song where they constantly did back and forth solos like in Sinergy.

guitarist from Arch enemy or In Flames im not sure

Roope on why he was fired via twitter: "Can't say. I'm sure in a few weeks from now the reason will be made public."
this is a fake account! it's not Roope. Kman has confirmed it's a fake to a friend of mine.

Well Jeff Loomis just joined Arch Enemy so nothing will surprise me with COB really. There are two options: we get a guy more talented/technical than Laiho or otherwise. If latter - nothing changes, if not - the music will change and I'd hope for that, HoB doesn't sound fresh for me at all. Back to the roots only works once if at all.

"that photo hurts" lol that's what a 20yo fanboy would write, not our alco-hero for sure.

Beats me, I do not care if that twitter is fake, I just want to hear why they fired him. I'm sure they will be asked it a million times during press for the new album

It actually makes sense that the twitter is fake because Roope deleted his facebook the day of the announcement. Why would he delete his facebook just to go back on twitter which he quit like 4 times?

On second thought, it probably is fake