www.jasonconstantine.com
How come we don't get any more love from fruity of the loomy ... WTF....lol

Unread 04-26-2010, 07:02 PM #1
loomis7
ss.org Regular

loomis7 is a jewel in the rough

Greetings
Hi Everyone,

Jeff Loomis from Nevermore here. Just wanted to say hello and let you know i will have updates and other news on here from time to time. I'm flying to New York to do some press and lessons with Guitar World Magazine tomorrow and then the band will leave for some festivals in Europe shortly after. Hope to make some cool contacts on here too and answer some questions!

Bye!

Jeff

yep. he definitely reads it. that's why John needs to watch out. HE KNOWS THAT YOU WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE NOSE!

he knows... nose... knows nose... nose knows. NO ONE SEESSS WHAT JEFF'S NOOOSE KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWS

thanks for letting me know, if i didn't give a shit before about stalking band members and being a creeper now i have the information i need! i feel deeply offended that jeff isn't posting on the forum i post on and is actually making choices as to what internet sites he goes to instead of the one i like, wtf!!!

God some people take some shit WAY to seriously ...

Dude ... seriously?...... fucking seriously?

I know the cheese head mo fo reads the board ... I am busting his balls dude ... o mi godz ....lol
Man I just cannot believe the guy might not want to interact with you!!!!

Oh ... and FYi jeffy Boi .... iI'm the one recording Pete's shit ;) (go on ahead with the toilet jokes :p)

We have some interesting videos to show you when the album is done. There is quite a bit of conversation about you. Ill have Pete send you the out takes when its done :p

Alright break it up.
Fairies.jpg