Game: ultimate non-metal band

QRV said:
new Tool sucks, btw.

Hmm, Ive heard it only once and yes, I was kind of disappointed, but this usually happens will all my top fav bands on the first listen. The more I listen to them, the more I love them. I really like Nick, too, but his music doesnt come close to what Aenima and Lateralus mean to me (but his older shit around Tender Prey, Henrys Dream is awesome).

marduk1507 said:
Hmm, Ive heard it only once and yes, I was kind of disappointed, but this usually happens will all my top fav bands on the first listen. The more I listen to them, the more I love them. I really like Nick, too, but his music doesnt come close to what Aenima and Lateralus mean to me (but his older shit around Tender Prey, Henrys Dream is awesome).

Well, I didn't really think it a bad album, just unremarkable. It's ok, but nothing unheard of, nor as finely produced and elaborated as Aenima or Lateralus. And it's way too long and rather boring after a few songs. Meh.

But I agree, Aenima is a fucking masterpiece and Lateralus is also great. Overall I like Cave better, though. :p