Gamers Thread

Well...yeah, but haven't you ever wanted to have every system PORTABLE?! :p

I played Left 4 Dead with 2 buddies and one of my buddy's brothers tonight for about 2 and a half hours on XBL...amazing!

Did you just do the campaigns? The versus mode is extremely fun. Sometimes you'll get a really good team that can just blast through the level without taking much damage as survivors, and then as zombies, completely shut down the other team.

Yay my youtube HD test worked! Watch some short but sweet Left 4 Dead goodness. Go to the actual youtube page and under the video click watch in HD.
Some parts don't look too great, I'm still new at premiere, which also cut off the last couple seconds of the song, boo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have NHL 09? I like those games but i often feel there's not big enough of a difference from year to year to be worth it. The latest version i have is '07 so i'm thinking of buying '09.

Really enjoying the latest title in the Mystery Case Files games.
Definitely the finest in the series. "Find the hidden items in the jumbled scene" puzzles+cool braincracking riddles-- great coffee break fun.

Playing Final Fantasy X for the first time. I've only recently started the game and it's pretty cool so far. I've gotten two aeons already, got my ass kicked in blitzball, yay, fun.
Reminds me of Dragon Quest VIII a lil' bit, even though it doesn't seem to flow as well as DQ(fragmented by too many cinematics)

Also replaying Burnout 4: Revenge. Ironically, the only game franchise I never burnt out on.