Gamers Thread

The one where you play the game so much that you die of dehydration. The reward is a special tenth level of hell reserved for total fucking losers.

Anyone play Heavy Rain? That game is fucking awesome, didn't expect it to be that good but no other game has that kind of atmosphere.

Don't own a PS3 but I'm seriously thinking about buying one with my tax check just for this game...and God of War 3 of course.

just got my milestone 3 achievement for spy on TF2 today woo

also started wow up a week or so ago again and have my hunter up to 66 now :D highest i previously ever got any character to was 52

The one where you play the game so much that you die of dehydration. The reward is a special tenth level of hell reserved for total fucking losers.

Says the biggest douchebag on this forum.

Six times? Really? Wow. Yeah, I been slow because I want to get all the secrets ans achievements. It's so fun. What achievement is it?

All silver coins.

:( I was one kill away from getting a 10:1 kill ratio on MW2. Got my awesome camping spot where I never get found out on Afghan (until I started coming out of it to kill the people getting close to it) then got killed. Proceeded to get around 15 kills total then got killed again. Killed 4 more people bringing me to 19-2 and then I had my sights aimed and shots fired on my last needed kill and game over before I could kill him :(

Fucken sucks

I'm really looking forward to this game. Did you finish it? I was really into Indigo Prophecy (made by the same developers) until the plot took a massive nosedive and became LOL worthy at the end.
I never finished Indigo Prophecy due to a frustrating color reflexes puzzle. It was definitely very interesting and ambitious though.

:( I was one kill away from getting a 10:1 kill ratio on MW2. Got my awesome camping spot where I never get found out on Afghan (until I started coming out of it to kill the people getting close to it) then got killed. Proceeded to get around 15 kills total then got killed again. Killed 4 more people bringing me to 19-2 and then I had my sights aimed and shots fired on my last needed kill and game over before I could kill him :(

Fucken sucks

I got that like the first day I had the game lol

Beat Crysis: Warhead.
Crysis is really at it's best when it just puts you in a forest and tells you to kill Koreans. Warhead seems to get that, more or less. That said, I would have liked more CQB stuff; considering they give you powerful hand to hand attacks, the ability to use human shields, and dual handguns, SMGs, and shotguns, it's kind of weird that the easiest and most logical way to play is to just go around cloaking and then uncloaking to pop some guy in the head with a silenced assault rifle. There's some stuff in a mine, but that's kind of lame. The aliens remain un-enjoyable to fight. The incendiary ammo for the FYI was cool, but I would have liked to see more stuff like that, and more weapons would have been cool. Making the SCAR usable all the way through was a really fucking good call, though. The nano-suited enemies still seem underdeveloped; you fight maybe three in Warhead, and in Crysis their main use is simply as extra-tough enemies. They have the same powers you do; I'd like to have encounters with them be more like encounters with dark jedi in the Jedi Knight series, where it's seriously badass, and you're evenly matched so victory feels like an accomplishment. Also, more varied environments would be nice but whatever. No tank or VTOL level is a major plus. I still think the powers could use a little tweaking. I'm probably the only person on here who played Crysis, so I'll stop now.

/rant

So...Battlefield Bad Company 2 pretty much blows Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer out of the fucking sky. So much better.

Anyone who doesn't own/play Demon's Souls is missing out on something awesome. This game trumps Diablo and all other RPGish hack n'slash I've played.

No, I mean it. It's absolute genius.Every aspect of gameplay is polished to perfection, and it's pretty damn unique as well. PS3 exclusive? Well, lucky me :p
I don't recall being so addicted to a hack n'slash since Diablo II came out, and Demon's Souls outdoes it in almost every way.In my opinion.There's potential for unlimited replayability.

Atlus have really poured their heart and soul into this game.