Gamers Thread

Thanks.
I've contacted the store where I get all my gaming needs, and it's out of stock-the last copy was bought today.
It'd take a week or more for them to restock. Anything else?

I've also been getting friend requests ever since posting my PS3N nick. Probably from veteran fighters who have kicked my ass in Soul Calibur.

Playing online sucks...because mostly everyone I've fought used Kilik (with his gigantic range) or Raphael (with his quick jabbing)

Anyone else looking forward to Red Dead Redemption? The gameplay videos look absolutely stunning, the graphics are awesome considering it's a Rockstar game.

RDR is going to be pretty sick, Gun with GTA IV engine sounds pretty wicked to me.
About to play the new Resident Evil 5 chapter. Its suppose to be creepier than the action oriented vibe of the regular chapters and RE4.

I just started playing Dante's Inferno today and I was blown away. At first I thought it was going to be a waste of my time, but God, it was great. 7:30 a.m. + Me + Dante's Inferno = Me screaming like a hollering monkey and making everyone go in complete rage.

I just started playing Dante's Inferno today and I was blown away. At first I thought it was going to be a waste of my time, but God, it was great. 7:30 a.m. + Me + Dante's Inferno = Me screaming like a hollering monkey and making everyone go in complete rage.

Finally someone who fucking loves it...Have you beat it yet?

Finally someone who fucking loves it...Have you beat it yet?

I do love it. The graphcis are fantastic, the story line is great, and it is very addictive. I have not beat it yet. I just started playng it this morning. I'm only a level 4 on my Unholy side and a level 3 on my Holy side. It is so fun to decide whether you are going to save or punish someone. I been trying to get every little secret in it. So, I am being a little slow with things.

Have you beat it yet?

I do love it. The graphcis are fantastic, the story line is great, and it is very addictive. I have not beat it yet. I just started playng it this morning. I'm only a level 4 on my Unholy side and a level 3 on my Holy side. It is so fun to decide whether you are going to save or punish someone. I been trying to get every little secret in it. So, I am being a little slow with things.

Have you beat it yet?

Yeah beat the game 6 times already lol...missing one achievement then I have them all.