Gamers Thread

Exactly. I mean, is it that hard to come up with a reason for some dude to be running around hell killing shit? I mean, games have certainly borrowed imagery from Inferno before, but there's no reason to use the entire thing, especially when you have to FUCKING CHANGE IT AROUND. It's just a tool used to sell copies. I refuse to play or look into the game, because I think what gaming needs is more new IPs and more creativity, and I can't think of anything less creative than a series based around cloning a successful game and somehow twisting it to have some relationship to a classic work of literature. Gay.

Also, I've lost interest in Borderlands. Definitely not a good single-player game.

Yeah, I mean, wasn't DMC basically the only reinterpretation of Dante's Inferno that videogames needed? If it's some attempt to "elevate videogames to the level of classic literature" or something, that's even worse. People need to stop wanting videogames to be film, or literature, or anything other than fucking videogames.

Frankly, I think dudes need to focus on immersion more, as it's the advantage games have over all other formats; they are interactive and thus can draw you in and that's awesome.

:zombie: it was released 11 days ago......

Yeah I know lol...seriously I fucking love it...it might not be as long as God of War games, but the fighting is fun as shit. Not to mention the fact that there's a mode after you beat the game. 50 Levels of enemies...and you have time to defeat them if your time runs out before you get to level 50 game over.

There's still tons I can do actually...mostly finding all the hidden relics and shit.

How long is the game? o_O

5-6 hours tops I suppose...though if you explore thorougly 8-9 hours. The thing is though there's a thing called resurrection mode...what it does is, everything you've gained in abilities, powers, attacks...carries over to a new game...so it makes it a hell of alot easier.

Ah, its always nice when games do that, and it adds a lot to replay value.

Still playing L4D2, haven't even finished the game but trying all the different game modes is fun, and so far, versus hasn't gotten old.

Yeah I know lol...seriously I fucking love it...it might not be as long as God of War games, but the fighting is fun as shit. Not to mention the fact that there's a mode after you beat the game. 50 Levels of enemies...and you have time to defeat them if your time runs out before you get to level 50 game over.

That sounds like a fucking horrible awful shitty game mode. If anyone put that in a game I was playing I would stop playing that game and go on the internet and complain about it.

I'm sorry that the idea of a game that rapes a classic work of literature, shameless copies a successful game that came out fucking forever ago, and then extends it's pathetically short length with idiotic challenges kind of bothers me.

39748906GlobalForum_50_150dpi.jpg

I'm sorry that the idea of a game that rapes a classic work of literature, shameless copies a successful game that came out fucking forever ago, and then extends it's pathetically short length with idiotic challenges kind of bothers me.

That wouldn't be so bad if you didn't complain about everything.

I feel like I don't. In fact, I feel like a significant number of my posts in this very thread are drooling statements as to the awesomeness of various things. So fuck you.

You, sir, are a racist. A cunt. An ass droplet. A fuckwit who couldn't count with his own fingers. Punk. Bitch. A nig-nog with makeup and a pair of colored contacts. You are a whoremongering skinhead who should be raped with a broomstick, then thrown into the deepest body of water. You ponce. You pussy. I bet you rape boys in your sleep. You compensate for your faggotry by posting bigotted shit that makes you feel like a man, because your willy's 12 centimeters long and your GF's suckin' off a beaner in the next room for meth money. You dipshit. You fucktard. The dumbest nig-nog is 3x smarter than you'll ever be. Faggot. Get the fuck off the forums and don't come back until learn some proper manners, you cross-burning, Seig Heil-throwing jagoff.