Gamers Thread

That sounds like a fucking horrible awful shitty game mode.

The you must hate Gears of War's Horde mode then.

and seriously dude shut the fuck up. It's just a fucking game. What's done is fucking done. I mean you can't do anything about it. You have your tastes I have mine. So leave it at that, holy fuck.

You, sir, are a racist. A cunt. An ass droplet. A fuckwit who couldn't count with his own fingers. Punk. Bitch. A nig-nog with makeup and a pair of colored contacts. You are a whoremongering skinhead who should be raped with a broomstick, then thrown into the deepest body of water. You ponce. You pussy. I bet you rape boys in your sleep. You compensate for your faggotry by posting bigotted shit that makes you feel like a man, because your willy's 12 centimeters long and your GF's suckin' off a beaner in the next room for meth money. You dipshit. You fucktard. The dumbest nig-nog is 3x smarter than you'll ever be. Faggot. Get the fuck off the forums and don't come back until learn some proper manners, you cross-burning, Seig Heil-throwing jagoff.

Everyone that knows me in real life knows i am the shit and that i fuck tons of hoes and that my dick is huge and that i get swole in the gym and that i am a COCKY MOTHERFUCKER and i get away with it. As long as people that know me IRL know this, I am content. I dont give a shit what anybody on this site says or thinks. I will be back with proof whenever i feel like maxing out again and it will probably be more than 365.

You, sir, are a racist. A cunt. An ass droplet. A fuckwit who couldn't count with his own fingers. Punk. Bitch. A nig-nog with makeup and a pair of colored contacts. You are a whoremongering skinhead who should be raped with a broomstick, then thrown into the deepest body of water. You ponce. You pussy. I bet you rape boys in your sleep. You compensate for your faggotry by posting bigotted shit that makes you feel like a man, because your willy's 12 centimeters long and your GF's suckin' off a beaner in the next room for meth money. You dipshit. You fucktard. The dumbest nig-nog is 3x smarter than you'll ever be. Faggot. Get the fuck off the forums and don't come back until learn some proper manners, you cross-burning, Seig Heil-throwing jagoff.

emot-golfclap.gif

Also, a video for anyone who wants to see the recent Dubai murder - it's pretty lengthy b

http://video.gulfnews.com/services/player/bcpid4267205001?bctid=66672644001ut still pretty awesome. It should be stated that you never see the murder, just the people who did it and exactly how they carried it out.

So Mass Effect is pretty dull. Basically, the combat is just really boring. Too bad, because during the 30 minutes or so I played basically every other thing about the game seemed awesome.

So Mass Effect is pretty dull. Basically, the combat is just really boring. Too bad, because during the 30 minutes or so I played basically every other thing about the game seemed awesome.

This post is full of fail. Its an RPG guy, what did you expect? Gears of War?

I did my first playthrough of Dragon Age in 55 hours, and 2nd in 80 hours. Great game, still somehow it felt like it was really short. I might pick up Mass Effect 2 sometime this week just to give it a go, if I don't like it I've got a week to return it.

This post is full of fail. Its an RPG guy, what did you expect? Gears of War?

I don't care that it's an RPG, it's clearly meant to play like Gears of War - stop-and-pop third person cover-based shooting. And at this it fails. Like I said, it seems like an extremely cool game in every other aspect, but the combat seems extremely boring and the reviews I've read indicate that this composes most of the game, so I doubt I'll stick with it.

I've seen my friend play the sequel...it looks incredibly good graphically, but the same complaints about combat apply. I don't see how I'm being a tit/douche/whatever for criticizing the combat. And if the main focus of gameplay is not enjoyable for me, why should I play it?

Something inspired me to start playing spy a bit more and maaaannnn did I end up kicking ass. around 60 backstabs in about a 45 minute period + unlocking cloak and dagger makes the class so much more fun to play.