Gamers Thread

Timesplitters 2 is the fucking shit...I swear I put 500 hours on it...building maps and going apeshits on bots in Multiplayer...I usually did Deathmatches instead of Team Deathmatch

I know, I spent so many hours upon hours playing that game, it really was fantastic. The story mode was pretty cool, and so is the enormous variety of weapons and settings. Glad to see that someone else enjoyed it, as it seems like no one remembers or knows anything of it. I usually did TD or the one of the other game types (the fire one was really cool).

Did you play the 3rd game? I bought it back in like 06 or something, but I didn't put nearly as much time in to it as I did with TS2.

I know, I spent so many hours upon hours playing that game, it really was fantastic. The story mode was pretty cool, and so is the enormous variety of weapons and settings. Glad to see that someone else enjoyed it, as it seems like no one remembers or knows anything of it. I usually did TD or the one of the other game types (the fire one was really cool).

Did you play the 3rd game? I bought it back in like 06 or something, but I didn't put nearly as much time in to it as I did with TS2.

Yeah I have it was fun as hell, but I didn't really play it much.

Apparently there making a 4th game, but there has been tons of delays to it.

I'm giving Dungeons and Dragons Online a try since it was recently made free to play. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

I'm giving Dungeons and Dragons Online a try since it was recently made free to play. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

Think I might do this also. It's been awhile since I had a good ole' fashioned MMORPG-a-thon.

I spent about 12 hours playing Civ 4 yesterday. It was fantastic. I got no chores done whatsoever, not even grocery shopping, and I lost sleep. I know what I'm going to be doing for the next week or so.

Gonna try it.

I haven't played an MMO in awhile.
*edit* When you say free to play, do you mean you buy it once and forget about it or is it just free in general?

Woohoo!
I'm not expecting a second Demon's Souls(I'd like to actually find an RPG that can compete with the former in quality), but still, it's Final Fantasy, so it's ought to be good at least for the first playthrough.

Playing Heavy Rain, it's pretty cool. The voice acting is a little off and it starts kind of slow but after the story kicks in it really does become a bad ass "Interactive Drama".
Thinking about obtaining Demon Souls, is it worth it DB?

Demon's Souls is worth every single penny. It's officially one of the most maddeningly addictive things I've ever played in my entire life.If you can't afford it, steal it. But make sure you play it.

I bought ff 13 today BEWARE ALL

I'm not really familiar with the newer Final Fantasy games, I only played FF7 which was fucking amazing, but the whole system change and all the new features are killing me...too much to fucking diggest, though I've managed pretty well so far.