Gamers Thread

For anyone who hasn't got it yet, Bayonetta is simply amazing; one of the best action-adventure games I've played.Better than Devil May Cry and all God of War games combined, imo.The farther you progress, the better it gets.

Since 2 Hollywood Videos were closing down near me, I got:

The Beatles: Rock Band
Red Faction: Guerilla
Fear 2
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City
The Outfit
Perfect Dark Zero

for about $65

I have neither Xbox 360 nor Playstation 3, but a I have Nintendo DS :lol:. I usually don't play so much on it any longer, but I did before... But if I ever play, this is the games I play:
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- Final Fantasy IV
- Advance Wars: Dual Strike

I'm thinking about maybe buying a PS3 with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Or I'll buy a really good computer with CoD: MW2. I dunno yet :p

The zelda games for DS are a let down. Spirit Tracks was the 3rd time I blew off 34 dollars for crap. Same with Dual Strike. And yes I bought Peter Jackson's King Kong... That was the worst one of the bunch, but it was actually ok I guess.

I just got Bioshock 2 yesterday and it seems pretty good so far. I've left it at the part where you pick up the incinerate Plasmid and I'm about to start playing it again. One of the things that surprised me was how satisfying the melee attacks are, and I'm not just talking about the drill. In a lot of FPS games, melee attacks can often feel clunky and akward but in this it just feels great to shock an enemy and clobber them in the head with the rivet gun or swipe them with your chaingun.

On another note, JG, you're back! Everyone thought you had left.

I believe I played the Pefect Dark demo, not the game though. Rather pretty interesting.

The best part of it is, is that when your health goes down you can't regenerate or heal, the only thing you can do is find a shield lying around somewhere.

But yeah the full game is amazing, just looking at how the graphics we're back then compared to now. It would be pretty cool if they remade the game with today's graphics.

Does anyone still play Perfect Dark Zero online at all? I'll play it pretty soon, so far I've just barely played The Beatles, Red Faction and GTA.