Gamers Thread

Castlevania - Aria Of Sorrow is addicting as hell. Except for Symphony Of The Night, this is the only Metroidvania I've enjoyed. The soul-system is ingenious, constantly makes you wanna discover more and more powers.

Mathiäs;8973721 said:
That computer you have is like $2000 worth of cds you wont be buying. Still feeling good about computer gaming?

You don't need to spend much more then 600 bucks to run modern games on high settings.

Also, have fun with your shitty FPS controls.

You don't need to spend much more then 600 bucks to run modern games on high settings.

Also, have fun with your shitty FPS controls.

Yeah well when your lame like WAIF, why run modern games on high settings when YOU CAN TOTALLY DECK OUT YOUR PC WITH 2000$ YA!

Anyways, I don't see how PC gaming so amazing to alot of people, I just think it's just another gaming station like everything else, who the fuck cares about the quality of the graphics, as long as I can see right, I'm good.

My PC cost me under $1000. My monitor and peripherals brings it to about $1250. Your console plus your TV plus peripherals plus the computer that you own almost certainly cost more. Add in the cost of the games you play. I'm pretty sure I'm winning.

I think we should be allowed to like both consoles and PC's

of course Xbox 360's suck though

You guys are free to like consoles, I'm not arguing as to the superiority of PC versus consoles (I don't think anything needs to be said :p), but when you talk about all the games you're buying and what good deals you're getting I can't help getting a little smug. Also, when you guys talk about shooters I laugh a bit.

PCs need to be upgraded often. Plus, the PS3's game roster is far superior in terms of quality to the PC's.Even the small, budget titles on the PS3 are often too good to pass up.

No need to fix what isn't broken. I dunno, I'm not really into modding.
And anyhow, there are some titles that have a continuous supply of new content. Little Big Planet, for instance.
More than 2.5 million fan-made levels already, and many of them seem to be actually well thought out.

Which is PC.

can you do this on the console versions :p

1177627994089zz6.jpg

PCs need to be upgraded often. Plus, the PS3's game roster is far superior in terms of quality to the PC's.Even the small, budget titles on the PS3 are often too good to pass up.

The PC has tons of games, and you hardly need to upgrade, just buy a newer video card in about 4 years.

The only thing consoles have over the PC in terms of games is platform games and fighting games.

What? Hell no.And I don't want to buy a new video card every four years.

There are plenty of options and settings you need to tweak on the PC when it comes to gaming to get optimum performance, even if you have a top of the line computer.Incompatibility issues, buggy drivers,and so on. On the console you simply insert the disk ,and voila....

Yeah, but chances are you're going to have to do that shit anyways for a computer.

Also, every 4 years isn't bad, considering new gen consoles are released what, about every 7 years. A new decent video card costs only around 100 bucks.