Gamers Thread

Frets on Fire for PC has a pretty decent selection of metal to play. You want a wired 360 guitar to play it and the Custom Guitar hero or rock band theme. Its free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't even know it was out. It's only been about a year since the last one. I really hope they don't go down the route of the Tony Hawk series.

Anyone else here a fan of Starcraft? I've been playing Starcraft 2's Beta since it's release, and am now part of a sponsored team. http://esc-rage.com . lol. I want to see if anyone else plays.

got Super Street Fighter 4. endless battle on online mode is cool, it emulates an arcade experience where you watch people fight and queue yourself up to challenge the winner. i am learning Juri, a korean taekwondo girl.

also have Star Ocean: The Last Hope. just started but it looks promising. :)

playing both games with japanese voices. :cool:

I heard from someone that it's quite different from the original. Is it true?

Eh, not that different. The game is still essentially the same thing, they just made the graphics and animations alot better, along with a few new cool things. You might want to take a backseat and watch a couple of games on youtube and play against the very easy difficulty computer just to get a hang of the hotkeys, new units, new buildings and tech tree. Micromanagement is a tiny bit easier, but a major part in being a good player.

how can I participate in this sc2 beta?
Preorder a copy of the game, and Blizzard will email you a beta key.