Gamers Thread

Just bought Demon Souls-Black Phantom edition for ps3,it's a gorgeous package.I know this game is gonna kick my ass..who gives a shit now i'm a dole bludger i have all the time in the world.

So Sniper Ghost Warrior is one fun as fuck game. Especially online multiplayer, it's the ultimate camping game lol...not to mention the maps are gigantic.

Sounds like fun lol...i'm gonna get back on Demon's Souls and farm some Red Eye Knights,basically you've gotta grind and lvl your character from the get go before you can go anywhere,about ten hours spent in the starting area(Boletaria Palace) already and that's with a walkthrough.It is strangely addictive though and quite rewarding even at this early stage.

Engineers are cheap as hell.

Also, I hate how Valve turned TF2 into a semi-RPG. Lame.

More like a hat simulator.

But now engies can move sentries and take control of how they attack.
As an engineer player, I'm pretty excited to try him out. Fucking 15 percent left.

I'm sure he's gonna get hit by the nerf stick.

Before though he was pretty underpowered imo considering his sentry nest could easily be raped by soldiers/demos and then pretty much any ubered class.

Played MW2 with STN last night. Totally wasn't thinking about him being an aussie would mean a thick-ass aussie accent. Caught me off guard :lol: Kind of a mind fuck to be playing with someone on the other side of the globe/opposite hemisphere.

Knocked out some Team Deathmatchs though. Had a re-re on our team who kept breathing into his mic and talking to people in the room with his mic still on.

I have it on my computer and I've played like one game.

Not sure if it's because I got so worn out from DotA's play style or what, but I wasn't very interested. But maybe I should play more. I like the fact that they took out denying, hated that shit.